Chapter 9

Why the hell is he here?!

"Yah! Minhye-ssi, Come here" He told me with a cold tone.

Shit. I'm going to be busted.

I sat beside him and awkwardly look at him.

"Bam-ah... Is she dating with Wonho?"

WHATTTTTTT

"What are you talking a-"

"Didn't I told you earlier to shut up?" He interrupted me and I rolled my eyes and pouted.

"Yah! Hyungwon-hyung, take it easy on her and they're not dating" Bambam said it with a calm voice.

"Oh really?" He looked at me disgustingly and I turned my face on the other side to avoid his gaze.

"They just met earlier and it doesn't mean they're dating already" He tried to convince Hyungwon the right information.

Thank goodness, Bambam is here. My guardian angel.

"Fine I believe you but not this girl" I avoided him and...

Why does it feel hurt that he always accuse me with everything? I should stay strong but, why the courage that I had gathered faded... I can't face him anymore.

I stood up and quickly ran outside. I can't do this. I didn't even bothered him and what did he want? To ruined my life?! Tch.

Tears were falling on my cheeks and I went to the park to rest my mind.

I bet those two were startled by my sudden actions.

Hyungwon's POV

I was startled by her actions and did I said something bad?

I mean it's true that she always plays a trick on me but now... It feels different.

A bartender arrived and he handed us the Iced Americano and a Cappuccino.

"Here are your orders, sirs" He bowed politely.

"Thank you, and you too, Bam" I sip the cappuccino.

"For what? The order? It wasn't me. And that should be Minhye's coffee" He said seriously.

I spit out and gave him a "what-the-fuck" look.

"But since she's not here, you can have it" He changed his mood into a happy one.

"Oh ok, Bam-ah, did I do anything wrong?" I realized myself that why am I worrying for? I mean this is my first time felt worried about her. It's true I always hurt her and I never said sorry to her even once in my whole life.

"Why so sudden? I think you overpressured her" He said coldly.

"Dammit, I gotta find her" I tried to leave but Bambam pulled me down.

"Just let her be, hyung. She's having her rest" He sighed.

"You know I and Minhye were roommates, right?" I asked.

"Nope, but this is no time to change your subjects right now. It's been 2:00 pm right now you know. I gotta go first, I have to study for the test tomorrow" He stood up and was getting ready to leave.

"Sure... Take care"

"Wait" He turned back. "Please take care of Minhye, she may look tough but she's soft inside, thanks bye"
He took hisnkeave and I was all alone.

"She may look tough but she's soft inside"

I'll keep that in mind.

Now I have to go too since I have a meeting with my group.