Chapter 42

2 months later

Hyungwon keeps hugging, kissing and whatever love things until now... With me.

Ughhh this boy is making me to fall for him mooorrreeee.

It's been a while since I.M. and I cut off the line. I probably miss him as friends.

He's still dating with Sinhee, that bitch but still looks cute with each other. I feel happy for him but not 'her'.

"Min-ssi!" My name got called.

"Hyungw- ohhh Wonho" I was a bit surprised.

"Long time no talk" He chuckled.

"Well not really"

"Why are you here? It's Saturday" He confusedly asked.

"Waiting for someone I don't know but since someone is here. Let's go!" I said happily and was about to take a step but he grabbed my arm.

"And who's the person you're talking about?" A smirked appeared on his face.

"None other thannn you" I pointed at him and he softly laughed.

How cute.

But Hyungwon is more cute :-)

"Let's go then" He smiled delightfully and intertwined his fingers with mine. So warm.

"What happened between you and your girlfriend?" I suddenly asked that question.

His face was unsure if he could give me an answer.

"Well...... I broke up with her" He hesitatedly said.

"Why?" I got completely shocked. I mean the girls that he dated probably they mostly broke up with him.

Well you can tell me that it's the first timeee~

"You know the word... Use?" He asked with a small grin forming on his face.

"I'm sorry but the word 'use' is nowhere to be found in my dictionary. I prefer you better explain it since my head is malfunctioning" I teased him playfully and he dropped his mouth open and looking at me sternly.

"Dude" He stopped his steps. "Nowhere to be found in your little head and now is malfunctioning? Wow~ so nice. I wondered why you got only rank 4" He said sarcastically later with a small laugh between the words he said.

I playfully hit his biceps. "Yah! Rank 4 is better than rank 6" I smirked at him and he just scoffed quietly.

"Atleast I got more common sense than you" He stuck his index finger in my forehead.

"Not all sense are common" I swiftly removed his finger in my forehead calmly.

"Okkk let's eat" He changed the subject and searchijg for a place to eat.

"Where??" I asked him.

He pointed the restaurant, "there, lezgo" he pulled me inside and we took a seat on an empty table and ordered some foods.

Hyungwon's POV

I was so bored since Minhye got off and went somewhere else. I wish she was safe and no stranger will grab her. Hmmp, she's with someone else, maybe some friend.

I was scrolling down pictures through my phone until I got a message from an unknown number.

"Hyungwon meet me at the entrance of the university" He said.

"May I ask who are you and how did you get my number?" I replied back. Tbh it's scary maybe some kind of kidnappers who I'm talking to right now.

"You will know who I am later and I'm not that someone who will kidnap you if you think like that right now and I have my own ways on how I got your number"

Is he even a human? How did he knew that I thought about that? Wowww Magicccc.

"Ok? What time?" I hesitatedly asked. Whether to trust this guy or not.

"Now" He said.

I stood up and retrieved my jacket and went out.

~~~~~

I reached my destination and I saw I.M.

I don't know if he's the one who texted me but I'm pretty sure it's someone else. I mean maybe he is waiting for his 'girlfriend' arghhh.

"Oh you're here" I heard a voice behind and I slowly turned around and saw I.M. smiling at me.

"So you're the one who texted me?" I asked him, bringing my coldness towards him back.

Now I knew it...

"Yeah and I have to clarify some things" He said looking away from my eyes.

ITSSS YOUUUUU. I HATEEEE YOUUUU FORRRR BRREEAAAAKKINNNGGG UPPP WIITHHH HERRRR.

"You shouldn't have brought me here if it's still nonsense you're talking about" I coldly scoffed.

"Listen. I know you overheard our conversations last time but I was wrong" He said as he grabbed one of my shoulders. I coldly pushed his hand away from me.

"Darling, there's no such things as accidents" I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Deary, I have my own reasons that I broke up with Minhye" He put his hand on his waist, plastered a stupid smirk on his face.

"Yeah like what? Using her because of fame?" I said as I looked straightly into his eyes.

He sighed.

"Hear me out ok? I'm sure you'll understand this" He said with a pity tone.

"Just make it quick before my mind explodes" I sighed, heavily.

"I said those words to Sinhee just to make her believed in me but that was false" He said.

"What do you mean false?" I confusedly asked.

"One main reason is..... I gave up on her just to give her to you" He said as he formed a small upward curve on his face.

"Eh?" I was kinda speechless?

I mean how could he know that I may have some feelings for her?

"H-how did you know that I love her?" I stuttered, a bit, feeling curiousity.

"It was all written in your face before we broke up and how you are sticking on her side as always" He said.

"Oh, what about you cheated on her?" I asked seriously.

He went quiet... "To be honest. That wasn't my plan and I felt insecure and I haven't got the chance to talk about it with her" He sighed.

"Don't worry" I held out his hand. "I'm sure she'll understand you next time when you're ready" I said warmly.

"Thanks but please take care of her. She doesn't deserve someone who is cruel but some person who is ready to receive her love" He hugged me, reminding me those things that I should do.

"I will"