Chapter 45

"Slowly we're almost there" He said as he guided me through the path that where I should unfold it.

I tripped on a stone and I could feel that he catched me in his arms.

"Shhh be careful Min-ssi" He started to walk again and... "You can take it off now"

I took the blindfold and the surroundings were just plainly green with trees in it.

He knelt down with one knee, with a small-medium box in it.

"I want you to read this" He said as he unpackaged the box and it appears, it was a cake but no ordinary cake.

It got my favorite flavor strawberry and vanilla with some fancy handwriting in it.

This couldn't be...

"Will you be my girlfriend, Kim Minhye?"

He said and it was also written on the cake. He put it aside and took out a small box with a ring in it.

I feel so happily overwhelmed and tears were slowly rolling down on to my face, couldn't believe what I'm seeing today and covered my mouth that I couldn't even talk right now because of happiness and my answer is.." Yes"

He stood up and took the ring and slid it on my ring finger. He held both of my hands and wiped my tears then caressed my cheek. "I love you, Minhye" He eye smiled to me.

"I love you too, Hyungwon"

We both slowly lined in and our lips met. Held for a long kiss. It's just something we needed right now.

I heard some people were rounding their applause to us so I slowly backed away and they were none other than... His members, Mark, Bambam and Jaeshi. They are coming to us and Mark shouted happily, "My plan succeeds!" As he punched the air recklessly.

"Plan?" I asked.

"We are the one who decorated the cake and who bought the ring just for you" Jaeshi explained.

"Oh my. I guess I have to pay you back" I sighed from all the hardwork they prepared.

"No need. We don't need money anyways to pay us back. Seeing the both of you together made my heart melt" Kihyun sweetly stated.

"Minhye, can we talk?" I.M. asked timidly. He looked away from my eyes. I nodded and asked permission Hyungwon to talked to himm for awhile and he nodded as well.

We went to a private place *well not very private, just for the two of us* and I asked him seriously, "What now?"

"You wanna know the reason?" He asked.

"What reason?" I put my hand on my waist, looking at him straightly in the eyes.

He averted his gaze away from me, "why I broke up with you or what you call? Kinda cheated I guess?" He shrugged off.

"Just go ahead before I'll change my mind" I rolled my eyes and coldly crossed my arms.

He took a deep breath before taking in. "I gave up for you just for Hyungwon"

My eyes widened and diverted back my gaze to him.

"Just for him?" I curiously asked.

"Well I already knew that he have feelings for you when you and I are still together without the members telling me and keep it a secret. I want to say a proper break-up last time but since you saw us kissing last time... I couldn't face you and felt nothing but guilty that day. I waited for the right time when you and Hyungwon will be officially together and now you were... I'm sorry but I really do love only as a friend" He said in a pity way and sighed as he was going to say something more.

I kinda feel relieved right now that he explained it so much and I feel so calm. No anger, hatred and fakeness left in my heart. Everything is fine now.

"Can we still be friends?" He shyly asked.

I walked towards him and gave him a gentle hug. "Sure" I said.

He hugged me back, "thank you, Minhye"

~~~~~~~~

The both of us get back and now we've finally made up.

Hyungwon walked to me and hug me warmly. "Are you two ok now?" He asked between the hug.

"We're better than ok" I replied.

"Good" I heard him muttered and we both backed away.

"Guys we're getting home now" Mark said and bid goodbye at us, "me too" with Bambam and Jaeshi, "I support you two! Minwon!" She said excitedly.

The two of us blushed to her sudden statement.

"Us three!" Jooheon said with the members as they are going to get home.

"See you tomorrow, lovers~" Kihyun stated, "I support the team!" Wonho said as he threw his fist in the air happily, "Just do your thing" Shownu winked, "I'm so happy that you two were together right now" I.M. said cheekily, "Saranghae!" Jooheon said with a heart hand sign in his fingers, "Wahhh, I wish I also have a girlfriend" Minhyuk pouted and all the members laughed at his silliness, even us "Love you both!" He stated.

Now it's Hyungwon and me left.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"Sure, wait" He leaned in for a kiss and our forehead touched.

"I love you" He held both of my hands, keeping them warm since it's cold tonight.

"I love you too" I chuckled.

This is the most special night that I ever have in my life...

The real confession between me and Hyungwon, will bring in a good way towards in the end~

~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I'll end it here. Thanks for reading and please vote and comment.

Reminder: I'm bad at this ok? So will you just let it slide because I'm suck at proposing or something like that :-)

Just asking for a favor.

Sorry for the bad grammar and don't mind any corrections :-)

-

Next book is going to be "My Ex Boyfriend- Ong Seongwoo" Please look forward to it O:-)

Byeeee :-D