Chapter 13

I.M.'s POV

I did what she instructed me to do.

I measured the ingredients carefully and added some seasonings to it. I tried them on and it was delicious. Just like the real bibimbap

I hope she will like it.

Minhye's POV

I was done preparing the table for the both of us and I was planning a backhug to him.

I grab his waist and hugged it tighter. He startled a little by my sudden actions. I laid my head at his back and it felt so warm.

"You're so fast than I thought you know" He chuckled.

"What am I to you? A turtle? Sloth?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Mmm... You're one of them" He laughed.

"Yah!" I slapped his biceps and he shook his head. "Are you done now?" I pouted.

Ugh, my stomach growled.

"Almost and done" He carried two bowls in his each hands and I immediately released my grip to him.

We went to the dining room and we sat down, eating our dinner right now.

"Aigoo, how did you made this? It's so delicious" I kept eating straight and after 2 minutes, I was already done.

"Aishh, that's why you're so fat, Jagi" He burst out laughing.

"Yah! I'm not fat!" I scoffed and washed the bowl on the sink.

"I know, I'm just kidding" He smiled and finish off his bibimbap.

I'm still wondering what Hyungwon is doing right now.

Hyungwon's POV

Ugh! It's so boringgg.

I can't sleep tonight even I'm so tired right now.

Minhye.... Minhye... Minhye...

Will she and I.M. will end up being together? Goodness, why the heck am I thinking that way. I mean, of course they will but soon.

I stared at the ceiling and still wondering about what I'm going to do right now...

I sat up and laid my back to the wall and opened my phone, went to the Facebook and checking some updates. What the hell is this?!

Kim Minhye and Im Changkyun are dating?!

The president and I.M. were actually dating?

People on Earth, do you see this??? They're so sweet. Minhye and Changkyun.

I saw some of the comments that had been appeared of my newsfeed.

Minhye and I.M? Are dating? What the hell...

Tch. What a lucky guy that he found a stupid girl like her. She's just a distraction in my life.

Minhye's POV

I waited for I.M. to finished washing on the plates, while I took a bath and changed my clothes. I put on a white t-shirt and a blue pajamas. I went downstairs and I already saw that he's already done washing and taking a bath.

That was very fast.

He was sitting on a couch and asked me to sit beside him. I nodded and sat closer beside him. We were going to watch a movie like he said earlier and I already picked one.

"What did you picked earlier?" He asked while controlling the remote.

"It was a heartbreaking movie but I forgot its title" I nervously chuckled. He suddenly encircled his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't worry, we'll choose the best one that we could do it someday" He whispered in my ears and that gives me a shiver down through my spine.

Goodness, I love his husky voice.

"What do you mean that we could do it someday?" I was confused.

"Seriously?" He chuckled. "Aigoo, our president is so innocent. So cute. You know what you called this?" He started rubbing my thighs and smirked.

What the- now I get it.

"Yah! I got it!" I held his hand to put it in his lap back but he ended up holding my hand also and leaned in.

He kept looking at me straight into my eyes. It was full of lust and love. Whenever he leaned in, I tried to stop him but he still kept doing it. My heart was beating faster that maybe he would do something lustful.

I also slowly kept leaned back until it was already hit on the couch.

He trapped me between his arms and hovered above me.

Help meee. I don't want my virginity will go away :-*

"You know Minhye... I always love you until forever you know..." He said in a lustful way.