Chapter 33

His voice were trembling in a husky and raspy tone and he pulled back with a small curved in his lips on the face.

What did he just said?!-

H-he loves me?!

How can I ever believe him?

No. Minhye. You shouldn't trust him. I'm sure he's playing with me again, joking around everytime we see each other about this but, this is different than I thought...

His eyes were looking at me straightly with a pure determination that he's clearly serious and atmosphere were lingered between those students' voices.

Whispering about us about that kiss. But I'm pretty sure that some of their faces were fulled of jealousy and anger.

While the others were about to die because of that kiss. *Sigh*

"I-i have to go" He awkwardly both held of my shoulders and suddenly ran away from me, leaving me speechless, confusion and anxious in my head.

It's not a bad thing to confess to someone else you know... But it's really rare that he likes me. I hope he is ok.

Hyungwon's POV

Dammit, Hyungwon! Why did I just confessed to her? I'm going to be dead to I.M. if he saw that scene earlier.

*Sigh* I left her without saying goodbye, I hope she understands me because I'm truly embarrassed and ashamed for making myself like that.

Yes, I have fallen for her but I was going to confess to her during the prom party but I messed up.

I stopped at the pond and sat down, hugging my knees on to my chest then looked myself closely into the reflection of the water.

I was devastated. I'm screwed. Screw my life.

~~~~~~~~

I began to hear voices afar calling my name 'Hyungwon' but I ignored it. I want to be alone just for awhile.

~~~~~~~~

Voices were getting closer and closer and it was a girl's voice, lools like Minhye is finding me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyungwon! Where are you? Please show up" I heard sobbing between her voice and I immediately turned back and follow the track of that voice.

While I was running I saw a girl at the left corner of my eye, kneeling down in the woods of loneliness and feeling there hopeless.

I went up to her fastly and when I got there, she, I mean Minhye passed out.

What did I do to make her cry?

I carried her back to the university and people were looking at us shockly.

But I don't care, this would help that I truly love Minhye. Hehe.

I send her to her own office and placed her in the bed.

She looks so beautiful even when she sleeps. Sleeping beauty O:-)

I want to stay with her and roamed around for awhile.

I checked every cabinets if she's hiding something special from all of us.

I saw an unlocked diary, so I decided to open it and...

No way.

So this is what she wrote when I was bothering her all the time before...

I hate Hyungwon. He's a distractiom in my life. Life gets even more burden because of him. I wish I could erase him from my memories inside. Never going to meet him again. Why does it all have to be me?! I mean there are more other girls that he can target with but me... I already had enough. I want him to get out of my life and live peacefully. The day we met when in our childhood days... I thought he was nice but the worst lerson I met until these college days. Why won't he will leave me alone? I wish I could get out from this university... But my parents wouldn't. I always carry many burdens... Homeworks, duties, chores and him? How can I deal with him? I truly hate him. I Hate You, Chae Hyungwon... Please never show up in my life again.

-Kim Minhye

...........................

Tears were streaming down on to my face... I hurt her feelings. Didn't even knew what she felt before...

Then fine.

I'll never going to show up in her life again.

I'm sorry and I love you, Kim Minhye.

But this is the only way to stop distracting your life.