Chapter 25

"Prom Party?!" Everybody said in unison.

"Yeah" I.M. eyesmiled to me.

Everyone stood up and started to jumped around then cheered and celebrated for this special event.

"Everyone can we get your attention please?" I asked pleadedly.

Everyone started to get back on their seats and were holding their excited faces together.

"When?" Donggi asked excitedly.

"On next week Friday and today it is Thursday. So you have 1 week and a day to prepare for this celebration tonight" I.M. explained.

"Also, every students must have their 'partners' cause there will be an additional points added to all in our grades" He added.

Some of the students were shook while the others have their excited impression, written on the faces.

"That's all for today. Hope you can find your partner and wish for the best of luck" I said determinatingly.

*Kring kring*

"Class dismissed!" I dismissed them just like a slate when you're going to start an acting.

"Jagi, I'm going to find Bambam" I said while we were walking through the hallways.

"Sure, want me to help?" I asked.

"Yes please" I pleaded by holding my hands together and did a 'puppy eyes'.

"Aigoo, stop that. I might explode by your cuteness" He chuckled.

"Yah!" I hit his biceps and sulked.

"Come here" He hugged me tightly and began to rub his face to mine.

"Yah! We're in public!" I said.

"Then, let them know that you're mine already" He released me and cupped a side of my face.

"Just looked at those people who wore a jealous face just because we're playing around here" He added.

It's true that students were giving us disgusting, sick and filthy look in their faces. But who cares?

They're just jealous just like Jagi said.

Hehe... Jagi, I love him.

"Probably. Come on where's Bambam?" I pulled his hand to find my bestie, Bambam.

"I couldn't find him... Where is he?" I sighed and pouted.

"Aww don't look sad. Maybe he's here somewhere" Jagi tried to comfort me but I'm still sad :'(.

"Kimmin?" A familiar voice coming from the side. I turned my gaze on the left and...

BAMBAM! Nooo wait... MARKKKEUUUU!

"Markeuuu!" I ran to him and hugged him tight.

"Aww I missed you Min" He hugged me back and caressed my back.

"Me too. It's been months since we lost touch" I pulled back and crocodile tearsss ;-)

"Tears of joy huh? You're the same Minhye, I knew when we were still kids" He wiped a tear strolling down on my face and smiled.

"Yeah... Oh wait. Mark, this is my 'official' boyfriend, Im Changkyun but you call him I.M. and jagi this is my 'bestfriend' Mark Tuan" I introduced them to each other and emphasized the words 'official' and 'bestfriend' and hoped that they will be close someday.

"Nice to meet you, I.M." Mark gestured a handshake.

"Me too. It's nice to see a handsome boy like you" I.M. accepted his handshake and smile brightly.

Wahhh..... Even he didn't face me, he still looked like an angel O:-)

"Heh~. You look handsome too. I wondered why Minhye have been falling for you because of your appearance and your attitude right?" He playfully wiggled his eyebrows and I.M. just let out an awkward laugh.

I nodded my head in agreement since I was shy to admit.

Whaaa that guy... He's embarrassing me.

It's better to kick his ass off.

"Why you?!" I glared at Mark and he just playfully rolled his eyes.

"Btw where's Bambam?" I asked anxiously.

"I-i'm here" He panted continuosly and just appeared out of nowhere.

"What's with the rush?" Mark asked. Probably Bambam didn't knew that Mark is here.

"I k-knew that y-you're g-going to find m-me" He gasped hardly and I.M. gave him quickly a bottle of water and Mark held his body and the bottle to help Bambam drink the water since he ran out of breath.

He finished the water in just one go! Holy sake! What in the world just happened to him??

"Yah... You're calm now?" I asked him as I rubbed his hand.

Finally, his breathing were back in normal and his eyes widened when he saw Mark.

"M-mark?" He asked surprisedly.

"Yeah, am I too handsome?" He asked proudly as the two if us burst out laughing.

"Wow. You never changed" Bambam furrowed his eyebrows as he was disgusted by the question.

Welp, it's true that he always asked like that.

"Haha kidding, bro. So what's happening?" Mark asked seriously.

"Im Jaebum and Shin Wonho... Got into a fight!" He exclaimed.

"WHAT!!!!!" The three of us said in unison.