Chapter 44

Happy expression were written on our faces and we celebrated joyfully like there's a birthday party in each one of us.

We shouted for 'yayyy' 'oh yeahh' 'awesome!' 'Whoo hoo'.

Mark who's just rounding for an applause, clapping like a seal.

Minhyuk who's just burst out laughing because of his silliness.

And the others joined in even me.

Just look how happy we were.

"What are we waiting for? Amusement Park, here we go" Shownu cheered excitingly and we were riding two cars.

Minhyuk's and Hyungwon's cars.

We were divided into two since we are eleven today. Me, Mark, Jooheon, Wonho and I.M. went to Hyungwon's car while the others, Bambam, Jaeshi, Shownu and Kihyun went to Minhyuk's car. Since everything is done we started our engine and went to the amusement park.

~~~~~

We reached our destination and everyone got off. I looked like a little kid who wanted to join all the rides.

"We're here~" Wonho smoothly said. "We will be separating so I'm afraid we have our own ways" He said.

"I'm going to be with Jaeshi" Bambam said.

"Ofc, lovers~" Mark sarcastically muttered under his breath. "I'm going to be with you Wonho" He said as he walked towards him and linked his arm with him.

"Sure" He replied.

"I'm going to be with Kihyun" Shownu suggested.

"Nice one!" Kihyun ran up to him, having a high-five for being partners.

"Me going triplets with I.M. and Jooheon" Minhyuk said while clinging his arm on them.

"Accepted" They both said in unison in agreement.

"So everyone, bye-bye we'll be going first" Wonho bud us goodbye, taking their first step and the others did the same.

I sighed.

Now it's me and Hyungwon left 'again'.

"Shall we?" Reaching out his hand for me to take it.

I nodded and held out his hand then he interlocked it, holding our hands tightly, people were looking at us that we're one of the happy couples. I want to confess to him, so badly. I will, later. How about let's enjoy the rides for awhile :-)

~~~~~~~~~~

We were exhausted of riding rollercoaster, octopus, vikings and other more, also we went to the horror room and that made us exhausted even more. We most screamed out our lungs and couldn't even walk to get our way out.

I was scared that time but Hyungwon kept hugging me like I'm his pillow, wanna to keep him safe from those creeps. He faster led the way out and carried me through the end.

Now the last ride we are riding right now, ferris wheel.

We went inside and sitting across from each other, enjoying the view for awhile.

~~~~~

"There's something I want to show you later" He said with a sneaky smile.

"What is it?" I asked.

"If I told you, that wouldn't be a surprise anymore" He smirked.

"That kinda makes sense" I chuckled. "Won-ssi" I called out his name.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked him back.

This is my chance to tell him what I really feel this time.

"Sure" He said with a big grin.

"I think... I already fall for you" I lovely looked into his eyes. He was kinda shocked and happy at the same time.

"W-what?" He stuttered, couldn't believe what I said.

I could see that he's blushing a little.

"I already fall for you" I repeated it again.

He widely smiled.

The ride stopped until the end and we were about to get off until he grabbed my hand.

"Let's continue it later" He said warmly. His hand were so even warm.

I nodded.

I didn't saw the others maybe they got home because they got tired of the rides.

We went to his car and drove to somewhere else.

"I want you to wear this" He handed me a blindfold.

"For what?" I curiosly asked.

"It's a surprise remember?"

"Ok" I agree.

After I placed the blindfold to cover my eyes. He stopped driving and I guess this is the place...

"Hyungwon?"

He hummed. "Hmm?"

"Please don't leave me" I terrifiedly said.

"I won't" He got out of his car and retreat me and he held out my hand slowly but surely.