Chapter 43

Two more chapters left :-) . Stay tuned until the end. Feel free to vote and comment. And thanks for the reads ^_^

Minhye's POV

"Wahhh, it's so delicious~" I said as I eat the dish and amazed by its taste.

"Ikr, we should eat here often" He said whilst munching his food down.

"Exactly how many foods did we ordered?" I asked and eat the food again.

"10?" He was unsure.

"WHAT- LEMME PAY IT!" I stood up from the chair panicky and pick up my wallet from the pocket, trying to search my money until he stopped me.

"No need. My treat, I'll pay" He said as he let go and lead my hands back to my pocket.

"But this is insane. 10 dishes? Do you even think it's expensive" I asked and slowly sat down again, sighed heavily.

"I like expensive, I was even born in a rich family" He said as he chopped down another food.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said sarcastically.

He nodded. "Now finish those up, we've got something to do"

"Like what?" I curiously asked.

"I'm bringing my members here and also Mark and Bambam with his gf. We are going to do something fun but I'll keep it a secret for awhile" He sinisterly smirked like he was about to do something harmful when those stupid were here.

I gasped. "Are you going to kill people?" I frightenedly asked.

"No idiot. Am I that scary?" He looked his way to me, leaving a dark impression on his face, fiddling with his fingers slowly.

"You're more scary than Annabelle" I pop out laughing.

"Well atleast not Valak" He changed his expression into a curious one.

"Whatever~" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"What is the relationship between you and Hyungwon?" He smirked.

I went silent...

I mean I am not prepared for this, this stupid question.

"Errr just friends?" I was unsure.

We're not officially dating 'yet'.

"Friends? Maybe more like friends" He said.

"Idk... We never talk about this" I excused myself for a reason.

"But do you have feelings for him?"

"Gosh, why do you have to ask?"

"I'm a reporter but there will be no camera" He said as he used his spoon as a microphone.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" I scoffed.

"So what's your answer ma'am?" He pointed his spoon to me, going to answer his stupid question.

"Can I be honest?" I asked.

"Sure, no one is pushing you through limits" He said warmly.

"Yes, I do have feelings for him" I told him the truth, not able to keep it from myself anymore. I also trust this guy.

"Well quite frankly" He put his spoon down calmly and stood up. He banged the table so sudden. "Why didn't you tell him that you have some feelings for him?!" He raised his voice a little higher and people were looking their way at us, distracting their moment.

"Yah! People were looking at us!" I loud-whispered to him and I stood up then bowed to the people that we made a big distraction.

He sighed and sat down 'again'. "You should have told him, not to keep him waiting girl" He said as he was finished eating.

"I know but it's hard. Bill please" I pleaded the waiter for the bill and he gave it to us then we paid the total price.

"Hyungwon kept thinking on how you two will end up with each other happily" He said with a wide smile plastered on his face.

Why it makes me blush at this thing when he mentioned Hyungwon?

"Errrrr... I'll think about it for awhile" I said as I was unsure.

"Asap. Anyways so-"

"Hey guys! We're here!" Kihyun said as they were coming to us.

"Let's talk about it other times" Wonho whispered with his mouth covered beside.

I nodded.

"What are you guys talking about? Are you guys perhaps dating?" Jooheon smirked suspiciously.

"No!" We both said in unison.

"Bruh, it's been 2 months we haven't hang out with each other" Wonho explained with a serious expression on his face.

"Yeah 2 months" Minhyuk and Shownu said as they were looking at each other.

"We're here!" Mark appeared out of nowhere with Bambam and his girlfriend.

"Markeuuu!" I ran up to him and hug him tightly. I miss him so bad. He just chuckled and hugged me back.

"No hugs?" Bambam cutely asked and Jaeshi giggled at his cuteness.

"Aigoo my assistant~" I hugged him also with Jaeshi.

"Minhye-ssi! You look stunning" She complimented me.

"Aigoo you too Jae-jae" I smiled at her.

"Hey girl, your boyfriend is here" Hyungwon just appeared out of nowhere with... I.M, he looked away from my eyes and took a glimpse in my way also.

"Y-yah! B-boyfriend?!" I stuttered a bit.

"Correction: Future boyfriend" He said with a big grin.

I could my cheeks were burning.

"I like someone else so don't assume yet" I said.

"But you love me right?" He smirked.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Y-yah!" I was embarrassed, he just laughed off.

"Just kidding" He said.

"Let's go outside" Minhyuk suggested. We all nodded our heads in agreement.

It was so fresh, the air breeze, the sky is clear and the surrounding looks clean, everywhere. It's kinda perfect.

"Everyone I have some announcement" Wonho said marking a serious expression on his face. We went quiet, maybe it is something important.

"We are going to..." He trailed off, waiting for him to continue his sentence.

After a long pause. "The Amusement Park!" He changed his face into a delightful and said excitedly.