Chapter 27

Wonho's POV

When they left and went somewhere, my friends suddenly let go of me and I wiped the dust out of myself.

"I'm sure Minhye will took care of him" Minhyuk said with determination.

"Tch. Take care of what? Making it more worst?" I asked coldly. I trust Minhye but I couldn't trust that guy.

"Yah! You better trust her than not! She's our president plus she knows what to do because she has so many experiences" Hyungwon justified his answer to protect her from being insulted by me.

Mmm... Good moves Won-won. Hehe. People were looking and talking about him on how he protects Minhye from my words. They were somehow confused of his suddden attitude infront of everyone.

Mmm... This is getting interesting.

I'm just acting all the way HAHA.

"TCH. I trust you Won-won! If she did one wrong move, you're dead to me" I glared at him and he just scoffed off.

Jooheon came to me and wiped off the bleed on my nose and took me in a seat.

"You better not to start things heavily you know" Jooheon said while he continued to wiped off.

I growled under my breath and slowly nodded in agreement.

"Hey Ho-ho" Kihyun snapped.

"The heck?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He never called me that 'before'.

He's strange.

"He's here now. Be prepared but do not make it more worst. But to make it better ok?" Kihyun told me as he gave me with a serious look.

"Understood" I said.

Whether ready or not, let's get this over with. *Sighs*

Jaebum's POV

Aishh! I'm not good at apologized to a person you know... How can I pulled this off?!

"Now remember, everyone may call you a self-centered person but show them who you really are that a person who wants to change into a better one. Show them that they mess with the wrong person and make their faces shocked even if it's one or more person"

Jeez. Those words can't get out of my head. They're STUCK.

They repeat over and over again even though I got it already. I mean what's wrong with my mind?! Do I have a tape/recorder to loop things over and over and over and over again?

This is making me sick.

How do I start? I mean I haven't really apologized to people yet but I did two.

Ugh! This is freaking me out. I should have asked Minhye just for a guide but she left me because she has still something yet to do important. I really don't know what to do.

*Sighs* Guess I'll do it in my own ways. You can do this Jaebum! Minhye trusts you so much! Don't let your guard down!

I was on my way back to apologize to Wonho and when I got there, he was wrapped with many bandages around his face and walked up to me.

Looking at face-to-face with an intense atmosphere around us. Silence lingered between us until I spoke first.

"Wonho..."

"Jaebum..."

"I'm sorry!!" We both said in unison. Bowing our heads, closing our eyes and clenching our hands into fists.

We realized that and the two of us were shocked.

"I'm sorry Wonho. I should have help you on your work but I was selfish to do it, not knowing how much you worked hard on it but I just gave you a hard time because of my selfishness" I lowered my head, not knowing what will happen next and closed my eyes tightly. Suddenly I felt the hands were on my both shoulders and I quickly lift up my head and opened my eyes.

"Thank you... For understanding a person for the first time" He hugged me and I froze my body, hesitating that I'll hug him back or what. But I slowly hug him lightly and smiled in happiness that we made up already.

Now I finally learned my lesson. Thanks to Minhye. Without her maybe I'm still the same as now, who is still a self-centered person. I'm grateful that I met her and accepted her as my friend.

She's a great person who is good at giving advice to a person who is in a situation that who wanted to make up with them.

I wish we can talk more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll make it more interesting. Just wait you guys.

사 랑 해!