Chapter 37

"Oh really?" I was saddened a bit since I honestly started to fall for him.

I slowly start to like him since he was some kind of a boyfriend material.

"I love... God and my parents" He said cheekily and giggled.

While me... I was spaced out and my mind went blank.

"Y-you're serious right?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. But I still love you as my future girlfriend and wife" He pinched my cheek and my face went red and my heart skipped a beat.

"Oh... Ok" I got nothing else to say.

"Speechless? I think you're starting to fall for me" He smirked.

"Crazy. Why would I? I still have I.M." I scoffed.

"Mmm... Ok. C'mon let's go" He said while we were already infront of my car.

"Sure"

Prom day! Friday

"Min-ssi! Are you ready now?" He called out my name since he was done already and me, almost done.

"Almost, coming!" I replied back.

"Faster or else we're late" He added.

Finally! I'm done! I went downstairs wearing an applique and beading lace lilac tulle long dress.

While he was wearing black and red shawl lapel tuxedo.

Don't want to admit it but he's so handsome.

"Wow, you look fantastic and amazing" He stretched out his hand for me to hold on.

"Uhh... You too" I kinda blushes a bit since he's so good looking today and I held his requested hand and we are taking a private car which he asked to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now... Prom party. They have their best designs as we got off and we entered inside then many people were looking at us since we're also holding our hands.

I immediately released my hand to prevent being teased and embarrassed by everyone and he was startled by my actions but he understood that since we are in a public place and many people knew about us.

They have their bright/dark expression written on their faces. But I don't mind.

"Everyone! The bad boy and the president are holding hands!" One of the students shouted.

"And what do you call this?" Hyungwon raised his arms like we are not holding anymore with a smile on his face.

Everyone shooked.

Seeing him smile for the first time made their hearts melt, especially boys, they adored him so much.

"Hyungwon smiled! Hyungwon smiled!" The girl fainted happily seeing his bright expression and Hyungwon just chuckled.

"Are you guys dating?" Another student asked, curiously.

"No, not. 'Yet' " He added.

"Yet?" She fainted happily and a guy caught her in his arms.

"Welp, we'll be going guys. Chat later" I bid them goodbye and I pulled Hyungwon with me to the room first.

Dazzling colors and lights were shining and I was amazed by the people who created these kinds of design.

Hyungwon nodded as he also appreciate the colorfulness of this room, Ball Room.

Everyone was dancing in the hiphop music and started to dance. I realized that I didn't see I.M. for awhile and I started to search for him.

"Won-ssi" I called out.

"Yeah?"

"I'll be finding Changkyun for now but you will be my partner this tonight" I eyesmiled him.

"R-really?" He stuttered and his eyes widened with a bright expression written on his face.

"Yep, I'll be going" I slowly took a step and he waved at me goodbye.

Gosh. Everything here is so crowded. I keep inserting these small spaces until I got out of those freaking people.

Why do these people keep butting in even thou it was already crowded? Aishhh.

I got out, tired of these people. Music started to change into a lovely song and couples begin to dance on the dancefloor, wrapping their body and eyes in touch together.

I keep searching for I.M. until when I found two familiarized shadows dancing with it each other and I bet it's him but when I came closer...

This is not what I expected...

T-they're kissing?! Wait! Isn't it the girl who is so freaking rude, Kang Sinhee?

I..... I.....

Couldn't believe it.

A sharp pain stuck into my heart and my mind went black and blank.

That's why he rarely talked to me these old days and been with her for the whole time...

He cheated on me.

I fucking hate it. I lose my trust on him. My hopes were down. Now I do fucking hate him for making me feel like this.

He pressed his body to her so tight and kissing her so passionately.

I lowered my head in frustration, leaving me in anger and jealousy. Holding my tears back and trying my best to calm myself.

After their 'lovely' scene, I.M. saw me...

With a shocked expression plastered on his face and suddenly let go his girl while she just showed her evil smirked and rolled her eyes coldly.

"M-minhye... This is not what it looks li-"

"Shut up!" I cut him coldly. The music stopped and several students were looking at us confusedly. "I didn't know I just fucking waste my time on you" I clenched my hands into fists and he was about to stepped forward but I stopped him.

"Dare to step another foot, you'll be dead" I angrily warned him of what he had done to me, CHEATING.

His face were filled with guilts and even scared to face me right now.

"Changkyun... Let's break up... I hate you" I turned my back, painfully runaway. Tears were rolling down on my face.

Everyone was startled by my actions and whisphered all the things behind my back but I don't much care about it. From what I care about is I.M.

It hurts. From the one I trusted the most suddenly betrayed me in the end.

I... I hate it. Why did he ever dated me in the first place if he's going to betray me in the end?!

Just for fun?! Am I his slave or toy?! Tssk. Nice Chang. I'm sick seeing your face right now...

I wish I never accepted him in the first place...

Now you're the one I must hate next... I Hate You, Im Changkyun.