Chapter 8

I ran fast to my father's coffee shop to meet Bambam. When I got there, I saw Bambam gave me a serious look. Looks like he got really mad bruh. I greeted my father courteously and went to Bambam's table.

"Yah! I'm sorry if I'm late" I pouted as I sat down.

"You're the one asking me to come in this place and you're fucking late?!" He shouted a little at me.

I was flustered by his actions. I didn't even knew this would happened.

"I know, I know, but I'm sorry!" I pleaded him.

It was not really my fault that I bumped into Wonho. Surprisingly, I didn't even know that I ran out of time.

"Tch. How would I believe you that there was a traffic huh?! I know you Minhye. So don't you dare to lied at me. I'm the scariest person when I got angry you know" He looked straight into my eyes. There was a fiercing fire straight into his eyes.

God help me. I'm so scared of him.

"I can explain! When I was on my way, there was a guy who bumped into me! It was Wonho! We talked for 15 minutes, I guess and I almost forgot that I had to meet you! I was running for the whole time and I got *panted* tired! I'm *panted* sorry ok?!" Goodness, can someone give me a water?! I can't breathe!

"W-wonho?" He was flustered.

"Yes!" I ran out of breathe and Bambam gave me a bottle of water.

"Here, take this. I'm sorry for shouting at you, it's just... I hate wasting my time if it's not going to start anyways.. You know..." He said with a pity tone.

"It's ok. I understand" I gave him a smile. And he smiles back.

"So you and Wonho were talking earlier?" He smirked.

"Yah! Stop teasing! It's not like we're dating anyways" I scoffed.

"Oh, why so defensive? Are you hiding something?" He raised his eyebrow and gave me a sinister smirk.

"Yah! It's just... You know, you'll not know what will happened next bruh" I hesitated.

"Ok then, and why your face is all red? You look like a tomato that I wanna eat" I was embarrassed amd he licked his lips. That was pretty disgusting of him.

"Eww, you're so disgusting" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was just kidding! It's not like I'm going to-"

"Ok ok, I get it. So just don't talk about it ok?" He quickly covered his mouth before he will say anything else like a "sexual related" thing.

"Ok, hahaha" He released my hand from his mouth and laughed so hard.

"Yah! Hey, you wanna order something?" I asked since I'm already hungry.

"Who's treat?" He smirked.

"Mine. And fyi *for you information* this is my father's coffee shop." I said proudly.

"Whaaa, you're so rich. That's why boys want to be with you because you're so beautiful and rich" He was spaced out.

"Yah! Stop it. You're embarrassing me. So what do you want?"

"I want Iced Americano"

Tch, he never changed. Iced Americano was his favorite coffee all the time.

"Is that all?"

"Yes"

"Ok, stay here. I'm going to tell my father ok?"

"Sure"

I went to my father's office and greeted him again politely.

"Dad, can we take order?" I asked.

"Who's with you dear?" He was confused.

"Dad, you remembered Bambam? I'm with him again"

"Oh that boy... I like him, so what do you want to drink?" He chuckled.

"I'll order one Iced Americano and one Cappuccino"

"Is that all, Dear?"

"Yes, dad"

"Ok I'll pass it to the our bartenders and you know coffee is not just what we have right?" He smiled.

Whattttt not just coffee?!!!

"Then what else?" I was asking like a kid.

"Everything"

"Wow, dad! You're so updated right now! I wondered why this shop is getting popular right now"

"I know right. Now c'mon go to Bambam now. He must be waiting for you, dear"

"Ok dad, take care and don't overwork yourself" I planted a kiss on his cheek and gave him a hug and left his office.

When I got back, I froze my steps and saw...

Hyungwon?!