Chapter 18

Minhye's POV

Wow... This atmosphere is getting intense... I.M. still encircled his arms around my shoulders and Hyungwon was giving us a straight face and kept his coldness to the both of us.

Jeez, they are so freaking scary. I'm so terrified of them. My heart is beating so fast like what the hell is wrong with this?!

I realized that the both of them were looking straightly in their fiercing eyes and I interrupted I.M.

"Chang-ah, maybe you should go a rest now. You have works to do first right?" I asked sincerely.

"Yeah sure, let's meet tomorrow, bye Jagi" He winked at me and let go of his arm from my shoulders and gave Hyungwon a death glare.

Just what the hell were they talking about?

Hyungwon scoffed off and went back to his bed and left the door open for me to enter.

He laid down and played his phone while giving me a death glare in a quick second.

I don't know what have gotten into him but I literally felt nervous right now when I'm around him.

"Hyungwon-ssi..." I said it with a low tone.

He ignored me.

"Hyungwon-ssi!" I shouted.

Clenching my hands into fists and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Shut the fuck up!" He shouted back.

............................

Why did he became like this?

I did nothing wrong to him, but why so sudden?

He always has his reason to get mad at me but this one is different.

I felt sorry. For shouting to him.

I took my towel and went to the bathroom while stomping heavily and closed the door.

Hyungwon's POV

I looked at the ceiling and felt a strong impact in my mind. I sighed and took a glimpse of the door of "our" bathroom where she went to.

So frustrating.

I don't know why I got mad at her. I just slipped my mouth accidentally. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. Why does my heart kept raising when I'm with her?

Wow... Strange feeling is everywhere surrounds me.

I should apologize to her. She did nothing wrong but I did. Wait...

The hell?! ME GOING TO APOLOGIZE?!

Man. Keep your senses together! Where's the BAD HYUNGWON I know?

Grrrrrr. T_T HELP MEEEE!

................................

FINE I'M GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO HER!

Since this is really the first time in my life you know. I also fucking hate this.

I suddenly heard the door was twisted and it opened, it appears it's her, Minhye. She passed through me quietly as I looked at her emotionless. She tried to avoid my gaze and looked at the mirror and brushed her wet hair and wrapped a towel around her shoulders.

Silence was lingered in the atmosphere. She stood up still and suddenly stumbled a bit. I was going to go to her but I kept holding myself down. She kept stumbling until then she fainted. I ran to her and caught her in time. She fell into my arms and they were hot. I put my hand in her forehead and neck.

Shit. I think she had a fever.