Chapter 6

Minhye's POV

While I was asleep, I smelled a cherry blossom taste of perfume infront of me since I like that smell. I suddenly opened my eyes wide and almost closed it again since I was really tired. I saw a familiar person, who is playing games in his/her phone.

So my roommate was a boy?! Dammit.

He stopped playing and diverted his gaze on me with a straight face.

He seemed so familiar.

Confusion hit me so I asked him.

"W-who are you?" I yawned.

"Chae Hyungwon of course, who else would be here, Stupid?" He gave me an annoying look.

My eyes widened and I started to sit up straight.

"H-hyungwon?!" I yelled a little.

Am I dreaming? Please tell me I am.

"Shut your mouth up for just once, will ya?!" He rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I should be asking you that, this is my room, Idiot. And why are you here? Are you trespassing on my place?" He asked coldly and diverted his gaze at me.

"WHAT!" I shouted again.

"Keep your voice down would you? It's so annoying." He averted his gaze.

"S-so, you live here?"

"The answer is already there in your head and don't dare to ask or to talk ok?" He flicked my forehead and gave him a straight face.

"Fine" I muttered.

Silence lingered between the atmosphere. Neither of us want to talk anyways. I kept scrolling down through my phone and since it was boring. I sent a message Bambam to meet a place and have a coffee.

I got out of the bed and he was startled by my sudden actions.

I took my jacket and get ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I ignored him. And I almost forgot what Bambam had told me yesterday, "Avoid him just for a day"

He told me that I should shut my mouth, so I did. I'm a person who took instructions literally.

"Yah! Why are you not answering me! I'm asking you where are you going?!" He raised his voice a little higher.

Since I don't want to answer, I took a paper and wrote something. Then leave it on the table and gave him a straight look and took my leave.

Hyungwon's POV

Aishh! This girl is pissing me off.

I got out of the bed and went to the table to see what did she wrote. This is unexpected.

Hyungwon-ah, I'm (not) sorry for not telling you anyways. You told me that you don't want me to talk, so I did. Don't you freaking dare to get angry with me, boy. If you have problem then FIGHT ME. You're the one who started this so don't blame me if you're not going to admit your mistakes. And I'll be home in the evening. Tch. Bye.

What the hell?!

That's why presidents are so scary and that includes her.

Tch, she's a person who took instructions literally.

I wondered where she went anyways...