Chapter 35

A day before the prom party

Again... Hyungwon and I made up as the 'close' friends in the university and people around him made his world more even brighter. He always smile whenever he greeted every people that surrounds him. He really changed and everyone thought about it. His fangirls were even dying because of the smile that he's wearing everyday. He's not the 'Cold Hyungwon' I ever knew but the 'Kind Hyungwon' is the one I know.

I.M. and I talked rarely whenever we saw each other. He's always with his 'cousin' and he told me that he's going to be partner with her 'cause her boyfriend just broke up with her so she doesn't have anybody else except him.

Aww, poor little girl.

Who am I kidding? I don't show pity towards her, I mean... His cousin is so rude and something is weird about them. But I swear that Changkyun will never cheat with me. I know he's loyal :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyungwon-ssi!" I called his name.

"Yah! Min-ssi, no need to shout. I'm here" He winked.

"Bruhhh..." I gave him a disgusting look.

"Sorry to gross you out" He chuckled.

"Anyways, will you go with me later after classes?" I asked.

"For what?" He was confused.

"Shopping?" I held my hands together and pouted like a kid.

"Mmm... No" He sulked.

"Plshhh" I started to do aegyo in front of him.

"Nope"

"Nae maeumsoge, Jeojang" I did it cutely.

*from Park Jihoon, Wanna One*

"Nope" He kept rejecting me.

"Minhye-ssi is thad *sad*" I put my hands on my waist and pouted again.

"Tch. Whatever" He rolled his eyes and turned his back.

Jeez..... Why is he like this so sudden?

"Mmm... Ok. I gotta go. I'm sorry" I said in a low voice and sighed. I turned my back and was going to walk away. Feeling hurt that I made him mad again... I guess he do not like aegyos after all.

I suddenly felt that someone wrapped his arms around me and chuckled.

"I didn't know you're so cute at this" Hyungwon started to laugh.

But I couldn't.

It makes me sad that he was just joking around all the time even thou I thought it's all true :'(

"Hey, what's with that face? I know you're sad because you thought that I don't want to come but I want to" He turned me to face him and held both of my hands.

"It's not that. It's just... Maybe I made you mad again since you already changed" I frowned.

"Hey... Don't think about it. I changed my life just for you. If I don't love you then I could be the same as cold as you ever known. You got the point right?" He cupped one side of my cheek and looked at me with his lovely eyes.

My heart goes crazy whenever he says 'he loves me'. But I'm still loyal to I.M. O:-)

I nodded and he smiled widely.

"Even if you're such a bad person, my feelings for you will never change and I'll be the one who will change you next. Just for some reminders" He pat my head and eyesmiled to me.

"C'mon we better go to class" I changed the subject since it was getting cheesy and not too much to handle with those things.

"Sure let's go, my love" He held my arm and inside...

I was screaming out with my poor heart :-)