Chapter 19

Minhye's POV

I really have fever this morning, that's why I.M. told me to go home early.

I tried my best not to tell/show it to Hyungwon that I have a fever today when I got home because I know he doesn't even care about me anyways. I don't want myself to be weak but to be strong enough to handle this... But I ended up fainting on the ground and my body was very hot. I felt like someone is carrying me in his arms and it's him, Hyungwon.

He put his hand on my forehead and neck to check my body. I could feel my body was very hot!

I'm sweating!

I closed my eyes since I was tired and went off to sleep for awhile.

Hyungwon's POV

"Minhye!" I shouted.

Shit. Her body was so hot like I'm burning right now. I should put her on our bed.

I put her there and placed a pillow under her head. I went to get the temperature and it was 39.4!

What the hell!

I quickly rushed to get a wet towel and placed it on her head and went to buy some medicines since we already ran out them.

I was walking through every stores and remembered that her neck was filled with hickeys.

What now? Am I jealous? Maybe they did their make out yesterday. It's not like I care about them anyways. They have their own world and ofc I have mine too.

I went inside of this store, Drugstore. Which where I used to buy these medicines when I ran out of them. After I paid these to the cashier, I quickly ran back to Minhye.

Phew.

Finally! I stopped at the entrance of the hotel and I'm sweating a lot, but atleast I'm still handsome, haha.

I entered and took an elevator up to our room. After it landed I quickly searched for room 289 and after I found it, I twisted the doorknob and opened it hurriedly.

Good thing she's still sleeping. I closed the door and went to the table to prepare her medicine when she woke up.

I approached her and sat beside her of the bed and admiring her face while she was sleeping.

I pushed a strand of hair, cobering a half of her face and she was literally beautiful.

Wait... The hell Hyungwon. You shouldn't be like this. What's wrong with you? You're so cheesy. She is just sleeping so there's no beauty with it.

Good sake Hyungwon! Are you falling for her?

You never met a girl like this right?

Shit! What is going on? I hate my lifeee.

I was so tired today. I want to sleep in the bed but she's sick. Ugh! No complaining Hyungwon! You're a man right? A man should never complain!

I ended up sleeping with beside her in the bed and I scooted closer to her and hug her for it's the best to warm her up. Since she's still hot.

I locked her inside my arms and put my chin baove her head.

I don't know why I like this but this is weird.

I went off suddenly to sleep and hoping that she would be okay.