Ending Special~

"Wonho-oppa" I cheekily said as I called him out, needed for a help.

He gave me cold look and I chuckled. "Yeah, clean freak?" He just called me a 'clean freak' because I love cleaning but I wasn't a freak.

"Yah! Can you help me with this tent?" I asked for help, he came towards me and started to stand itself.

"Sure" I heard him mutter, while busy fixing it.

We were having a camping today and everyone was busy preparing their tents up.

Kihyun suggested and we just all agreed to this.

Hyungwon's POV

I look at her and she was happy to be with him. Why she didn't asked me for help instead of him. She asked help for him not me ;-(

I feel sad. Watching her afar sith the other guys made my heart hurts. I feel bad. I'm jealous.

With a smile, plastered on her face, always made my day but only to me. But with the others, I think that I'm completely out of her sight. Just like standing infront of her, she just passed through without even noticing me here.

I'm shad ;-(((

Minhye's POV

"Wahhh thank you, oppa" I cutely hugged him with a wrinkled form was there in my face.

"Aigooo you're cute, Minmin" He playfully pinched my cheeks and that was kinda hurts.

I rubbed my face 'cause of the pain.

"Did I played those too hard?" He cupped my cheeks and I felt that they were burning like fire. I could feel that I'm so red right now. He always do this to me.

"N-no" I stuttered. Not a single thing that he will do to me.

"Ok" He placed a peck on my temple and I rubbed it slowly away but it was kinda warm. But Hyungwon is still the best :-D

"Hyungwon-ssi!" I called his name out and he boredly looked at me.

"Are you ok?" I concernedly asked, held both of his hands.

He just nodded like it was nothing, acting like he's fine but surely not and pulled his hands away from my touch.

Why he seemed so down? He's so even energetic earlier but now he's in low battery.

I sat on a log, thinking about the mistakes I had done to him. I let out a heavy sigh and a familiar figure sat beside me.

It's our Sunshine Minhyuk.

"You ok?" He anxiously asked me since he saw me, I was down.

"Noooo" I grab his collar and did a puppy eyes, signalling him I'm not fine. I let go of it and pouted then shoved my face in my hands.

"Why? Is there something wrong? You know that I'm always here for you right?" He barely held my hands and looked at him with his worried eyes. I nodded and taking a deep breath to tell this to him...

"Hyungwon has been acting weird so lately. I mean he's kinda in a bad mood and he won't tell me why. I'm just afraid that maybe he will break up with me since we're already in 10 months relationship" I looked down, having a fear that my prediction will about to happen, if it's really true.

"Minhye, you know that Hyungwon loves you so much right? You're the one who changed his heart and what's the point if he's going to break up with you, if your efforts of making him changed were just wasted?" He's right, he got the point. But still I have a bad feeling about this.