Chapter 16

Minhye's POV

I woke up as the sun rays hit me in the face through the windows. I got off went downstairs to see if I.M. was already there.

I saw that he was cooking our breakfast in the kitchen. Since he was busy cooking, I will try to hug him behind silently when he was done cutting the ingredients.

Now is the time.

I tiptoed towards him silently and opened my arms wide and without any warning, I hugged him directly.

He was startled by my sudden actions and held my hands.

"Good morning" I said cheekily.

"Good morning too, my love" He said.

I was blushing so hard at his back and pulled him more closer. He let go of my arms and turned back and pinched my both cheeks.

Ommo T_T.

"I wish I can only squish you like my pillow" He started to play my face with a cheeky smile.

I gave him a straight face and he stopped but still cupping my face.

He suddenly kissed me on the lips and again it makes me blush so hard. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We both pulled away and our foreheads touched.

"You know you forgot the morning kiss" He smirked.

"Yah!" I furrowed my eyebrows and gently pulled away. "It's not like we're already married anyways" I put my hands in my waist and tilted my head.

"But we're in a relationship right?" He winked and I showed to him my disgusting face.

*i'm so sorry😂*

"Yah, what's with that face?" He pouted.

"You so disgusting man" I crossed my arms.

"Yah! I'm not!" He laughed and get back to work.

"You are!" I slightly shouted.

"Since when?" He faced me again then smirked.

"When you..." I trailed off.

I remembered last night that he was kissing me roughly down through my collarbone then I slapped him.

Shit! I remembered that he gave me hickeys last night!

I turned back to face my back to him and checked my neck if...

What the hell... There were many... Like 5 hickeys!

What am I to him?! A food?! Is he an animal?! Jeez that guy...

But good thing it was covered inside of my shirt and I don't know if he saw it anyways.

I faced him back and I was startled that he stood infront of me. I took a peek of the table and he was already done cooking.

How on Earth was he fast?!

I was just thinking like 5 minutes ago and he was still cooking and the table was empty.

Is he even a human?!

I'm JUNG SHOOK