Chapter 41

Dismissal

"Yes! Dismissal! Finally!" Mark said with a strong mighty voice, a bright expression were plastered on his face and pulled down a punch on his face.

"Ok guys me and Jaeshi will have our 'romantic' date today. So we better get going. Byeee mwahh" Bambam flew a kiss playfully and we were all disgusted by his actions and they left until they were already out of our sight.

"I better go right now" I said hurriedly. Slowly walking away with them.

"Where are you going?" Hyungwon sadly asked.

"Meeting. Byee" I bid them goodbye and they were left speechless.

"Why so sudden?" Won sighed heavily and Mark patted his back.

"I'm sure she's busy as always you know. She's a hardworking person and knows how to manage time also" Mark tried to comfort him by his own words but Won kept sighing when Minhye isn't here by his side.

Mark's POV

He looks like a hopeless kid who can't have a toy in his life. He's so down and was literally in a bad mood.

"Tell me about Minhye, if you really do love her" Out of nowhere I suddenly asked out suspiciously.

He sighed.

"Well.. I'm so dumb to realized my feelings for her before. I used to tell myself that she was one of the main idiots of the university but I guessed I was wrong and so very unique than the other girls around here. For me.. She is responsible, delightful, courteous, gorgeous and loving person. No wonder why many students want her because of her precious attitude even me" He said, forcefully put a smile on his face even though inside, he felt so stupid.

I feel pity for him.

"I'm sure Minhye will come around" I said proudly. Encircling my arm around his shoulders, persuading him something...

"What do you mean by come around?" He bitterly asked.

"Minhye kinda slowly developed her feelings for you as you always do sweet things for her. Even if it is big or small, she also appreciates it. How lovely of her" I adored Minhye so much. Since the day we met in our childhoods days.

"How did you know that she have feelings for me?" He shot his head up and more even curious.

"It was all written over her face" I said assumingly.

He sighed deeply.

"I want to prepare something just between the two of us" He murmured but I can still hear the things he was saying.

"Then I will plan for it" I said assuredly.

"R-really?" His eyes widened and stuttered a bit.

"Yepp, you can count on me" I put my fist on my chest as I'm willing to help them.

"Thank youu Markkk!" He hugged me cheerfully and giggled.

"So you've been planning on asking her to be your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Sort of" He was a bit unsure but really want to.

"Then I'm sure she will accept you. If my prediction goes wrong then I shall proceed to suicide" I closed his eyes and held his hands together.

Heh. Me an (un)funny guy

"You serious right?" I smirked a bit.

"Nope. I love myself" He playfully hugged himself and that was pretty cute.

I think?

"Hyungwon-ah!" I called his name.

"Yeah?" He looked at me confusedly.

"Let's date!" I said with a bright expression on my face.

"Errr were not lesbian tho" He kinda disagree.

"We're not but we can" I wiggled my eyebrows with a lustful look and he looked away from my eyes.

"I need holy water" He playfully pray.

"Then here" I suddenly splashed him with full of water in a big bottle and he flinched.

His clothes were so wet like he even swam in a pool with no water and he got the water in the faucet, daydreaming that he was swimming but literally no.

*idk if you guys get it, hehe*

"Thank you" He said calmly like dusting off the dirt instead of water that he splashed him with it.

"Dude... You freaking we-"

Minhye's POV

"Guysss! Wth?!" I suddenly appeared out of nowhere and was shocked to see Hyungwon wet also cut Mark's statement.

"Playing dirty again?" I gave them a serious look.

They gulped, looking with each other hesitantly.

"We're playing 'cleannn' " Mark emphasized the word clean and I was puzzled.

"Clean?" I asked.

"Well we are because we were splashing water with the dirt that we had and now my clothes are already clean" Hyungwon stated his statement joyfully.

"Yeah but you so wet man" I said.

"Are you sort of 'wet' ?" Mark asked lustfully.

"Gross Mark. What happened to your innocence?" I pouty asked.

"Welp it's gone, hehe" He said.

I shivered myself, feeling a weird sensation inside my body.

"Well guys I have to go home early. Byeee see ya tom" Mark bid us goodbye and now *sigh* it's me and Won again...

Why does it have to be us?

"Uhh Minhye-ssi" He called out. I hummed.

"Hm?"

"I'm going first, still have homeworks to do" He said hurriedly. Carrying his bag on his back.

"Oh sure. You can leave first. I'll be there later" I said politely.

He went towards me and suddenly our lips touched.

His lips were warm and he pulled back.

He chuckled.

"Goodbye Min-ssi" He patted my head and left me puzzled.

But why so sudden? It's not like we're even a couple but everyone is shipping us.

I gotta admit that I have some feelings for him...

Some Feelings? I already fall for him :-)