Chapter 10

Minhye's POV

I was sitting at the bench and hugged my knees inside my arms.

A guy approached infront of me and I lifted up my head.

It was I.M.

I never thought he would come.

"May I sit beside?" He asked politely.

I nodded my head. I put down my knees and turned my gaze on the other way.

"So mind if you tell me what happened? I won't force you anyways if you're not going to tell me you know" He scooted closer beside me.

"Chang-ah, why life is so unfair?" I started crying again.

"Yah, M-minhye?! Are you crying? What happened?!" He was panicking.

He turned myself to faced him but I ended up crying and hugging on his chest.

He was startled but he hugged me back and comforted me.

"Shhh... You can tell me when you're ready ok? Just remember I'm always here for you" He whispered through my ear and at the same time that gives me shivers down through my spine.

He put his chin above my head and hugged me tightly. I can feel his warmness in my body.

After 10 minutes of crying, I suddenly stopped and pulled away.

He caressed both of my cheeks and I wrapped my bands around his neck. I didn't even realized it you know, but I enjoyed this moment for the first time being with I.M.

He held my hands closed and touched his forehead with mine.

"Just stay like this for a moment. I love it" He said.

Gosh, my heart is beating faster and I could feel my cheeks were already burning.

"Noona"

"Ye- how did you know I'm older than you?"

I gently pulled away but he still held my hand.

"It's just, I just figured it out. That you look older than me" He laughed.

"Yah! I'm still young you know" I pouted.

"I know and stop pouting. It makes me want to squish you"

"Ok ok"

"Anyways what happened between you and Hyungwon-hyung?"

"He just put too much pressured on me" I said it with a pity tone.

"Aishh, I'll talk to him" He pulled me into his embrace again.

"No need to. We're even roommates, you know" I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him back.

"Mmm... Ok, I'm just worried about you that's all" He tighten his grip.

"Can rest for awhile? I'm tired"

"Sure, wait a minute"

He released me from his grip amd positioned himself. He sat straight and put my head onto his lap.

"Aigoo, I really wanna have a pillow" I pouted.

"Aishh, come here" He picked me up like a bridal style and feels like we're going somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"At my house"

"But you don't have to. I can walk to my apart-"

"No, noona. You're coming to my house" He smirked.

"Fine but don't do anything stupid, young man" I glared at him.

"I won't, I'm still innocent for that and I'll be doing that after marriage you know" He smirked.

"Yah!"

He chuckled.

"That's true" he said it with a serious tone.

He put me down on the ground and we went inside of his car.

He was about to start driving but he looked at me and leaned in closer and closer.

Goodness. Why is he coming closer?

I kept my eyes closed until then I could feel the presence of the shadow was already gone. He looked at me with a confused look.

"Why did you closed your eyes?" He smirked.

Goshhh! That was so embarrassing! I averted my gaze to the window and act like nothing happened.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Did you even think that I'm going to kiss you? Haha, come here" He pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I was startled and blushing already hard.

"Aww, you like it?" He smiled.

"Kinda" I covered my face with the both of my hands and I can't stop thinking about what happened earlier.

"You want some more? I could give you some" He slowly leaned in again but I gently pushed him back.

"Yah! That's enough! You're flattering me"

"Ok ok, now let's go" He started the engine and we drove off.