Chapter 40

I'm planning to end the chapter at 45. So 5 more chapters left and please read it until the end. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoohoo~ We're here lovers" Mark teased us handling all our lunches with Bambam and Jaeshi.

I immediately released his hands and acted like nothing happened.

He pouted like a little kid who dropped his lollipop and crossed his arms then scoffed.

I don't know why is he like this but he is killing my poor heart.

Can't resist the cute side of him you know. Makes me want to hug him like a pillow.

"Aww, so cute to ripped you apart" Bambam stated and the three of us laughed hardly at his jokes except Hyungwon who is giving him a death glare.

"So nice that it makes me want to kill you now" Won stated cheekily and Bambam laughed soulessly.

"C'mon guys let's eat! Me hungry now" Mark put down our lunches and they sat down.

"Itadakimasu!" I cutely stated and they were just about to get their food but they all looked at me blankly and puzzled out while I just don't care as long as I have my own food. Few seconds they just snapped off and ate quietly.

This lunch is so delicious and no one dares to talk since they are having a good time about their food.

"Finish!" Jaeshi arranged the spoon and fork in a correct way as she finished eating her food fastly.

"You, eating lunch is faster than a running dog" Bambam seemed a bit flustered and continued eating his lunch.

"2nd place!" Mark wiped his mouth with his handkerchief smoothly and leaned back tiredly.

"3rd place! The last person who finished ate his/her foods, will pay all these lunches that Mark had ordered" Bambam put his plate aside and the battle is now between us, me and Hyungwon.

We quickly ate up our foods since no one wants to pay all of these expenses and...

"Finish!!" Hyungwon punched the air gladly and I almost finished up my food :-(

"Haha! Minhye, you pay!" Mark stuck his tongue out and I gritted my teeth, trying to raise my punch up on my face.

"Guys, I'm going to the restroom, brb" Hyungwon said as he left.

"I don't have enough moneyyy" I whined of unfairness.

"Really?? Your mom works in abroad and your dad works in a coffee shop and your big bro- neverminddd" Bambam was about to say something but he cut it since as h hesitated to tell what next.

"My brother right?" I asked in a calm way.

"Y-yeah" He stuttered. Feel bad that he brought that up.

"It's ok. I really miss him. I wish I can see him again" I let out a weak smile and thinking about the days I'm with him until he got into a car accident and didn't make it then passed away.

A tear falls on my face and Bambam noticed it.

"I'm sorry Minhye" He bowed his head politely.

"It's fine. I'm still happy that I have mom amd dadon my side and you guys. Thanks" I wiped my tear and telling him that everything is alright.

"Guys, let's go" Hyungwon snapped our minds and what is he talking about 'let's go'?

"Minhye haven't pai-"

"I did. Instead of using the restroom, I paid just for her" He cut Mark and said emotionlessly and we seemed kinda uhh... Shook.

Won grabbed my hand and pulled me up suddenly.

"Should we go now?" Won asked.

"Y-yeah sure" Mark said and they began to stood up and five of us walked in the hallway together.

"Are you two together?" Jaeshi asked in a whisper with a slight smirk on her face.

"Noooooo" I was in a total shocked that she asked me a question like that so sudden.

"Damn girl, that guy is so hot. Just accept him, I'm sure he's falling for you because he paid our lunch a while ago" She convinced me in her words but I guess she doesn't know the truth.

"He already fell for me" I sighed.

She gasped.

"How long?" She cupped her face like she's been extremely shocked about this. Well for newbies :-)

"Dunno..." I shrugged off. I can't tell because I don't really remembered the day he confessed.

"Girl! Does he have a girlfriend now?" She nudged to me playfully and she wanted to know about it 'moree'.

"No? He had many exes" Well kinda more than 20 ya know.

"WHAT!" She covered her mouth in shocked. "Such a playboy!" She sneered sudden.

"He isn't. Most girls broke up with him just for fun" I kinda defend my answer to avoid backstabbed Hyungwon from her.

"Really? So loyal. You should go with him ya know" She persuaded me to go with him since he's walking alone.

"Errr...." I felt hesitation. Should I?

"Don't waste your time here" She pushed me towards him and I got bumped in his back.

I winced in pain and rubbed my forehead but didn't noticed that he was staring at me confusedly.

"You ok?" He asked me in a concern way.

"Yeah, it kinda hurts a bit here" I put my hand above my forehead, telling him where the pain was.

"Lemme look a little closer" He leaned forward and both held my shoulders.

Only inches were between us. Why is my heart beating fast?

He suddenly pecked my forehead and the pain went away just like magic. I can feel my cheeks burnt red trying to hold my fangirling inside. Hehe.

"Still hurts?" He asked and caressed my hair.

"Y-yes"

WHAT AM I SAYING? Oh gosh someone help me. I'm CRAZYYY!

"Want me to kiss you on the lips?" He pointed my lips and winked playfully.

I began to blush harder and pulled away shyly.

"U-uh. N-no, M-me good" I stuttered as I waved my hands in 'no'.

He giggled and we almost forgot that Bambam, Jaeshi and Mark is still here, watching us from afar and secretly admiring our 'lovely' moments.

"Errr, let's go to our class" I grabbed his hand and we both left leaving those three idiots all by themselves.

It's sooo embarrassinggg. I wish I can hide myself. Didn't even know that they're still there. Arghhh.