Chapter 34

Minhye's POV

I woke up and found myself in a room. I mean who would brought me here?

I got up and found a note sticking on my desk written...

Minhye... Please don't ever talk to me again.

-Hyungwonnie

Huh? What did he means? Wait... MY DIARY!

I rushed up to my cabinet and *GASP* IT'S GONE!

Oh no... That was about 2 years ago and now he thinks that I hate him but I truly have fallen for him... Wait- fallen? Tch. I'm crazy. There are more terms than that Minhye.

But seriously?! I have to explain this whole thing... Where is he?!!

I ran all the campus and some people were just looking at me by their disgusting faces while the others were in confusion. Welp, I don't really care. As long as I can find Hyungwon, I'm fine.

I stopped at the rooftop, this place where I can relax. Argh! This is so tiring. I've been running around for 15 minutes just to find Hyungwon in this big place.

I heard sniffing a far so I went ro check it out.

A guy. Broke down, unendlessly cried with his knees hugged on to his chest.

Can't it be Hyungwon? This guy is skinny and kinda tall.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned back.

Oh it's him. Hyungwon. With his watery-eyes and messy hair.

He just looked at me and I was in panic. I didn't know what to do.

Silence lingered the atmosphere, I was going to speak but he spoke up first.

"Just leave me alone" I heard him saying that with his head low.

"Hyungwon... I have some explaination to do" I gently held his hand but he refused.

"Just go. I'm just a mess in your life" He scooted away from me and again... He's been in his own world. Loneliness...

"Please hear me out first. I'm sure you will change your mind" I tried to get closer to him but I heard him growled like an furocious wild animal.

"I shouldn't have met you. I'm a mistake to be part of your life. We should be just strangers even now" He sniffed and cried silently.

"Hyungwon-ssi..." I slowly came oser and backhug him.

It hurts to see him like this. I knew that he truly changed. I was just dumb to realized that he will change from now because back then I was hoping that he could get out from my life but once he became good... I can't. He's so different. I didn't know that seeing him like a good boy. He's already part of my life.

It's the first time that he cried. I never saw him like this before... But I'm grateful.

"That diary was about 2 years ago... I was dumb back then because I was in stress. It's also the first time that I was the president back then and I carried more burden ever in my life... But now look at you, people were in confusion because you're different now, even me. But seeing you like this made me happy and now you're being part of my life. You also made my life easier than before. I didn't expect you to be a good person again. Won-won, please don't bring that up again. Past is past, so never discuss. I'm sorry for making you feel like this. I just killed your joy but thank you that you've become a better person" I tighten my grip and he turned himself then hug me back.

I'm happy. No longer to be angry with him anymore.

"Thank you too for explaining this. I didn't even know how you felt before but thank you for being part of your life. I promise that I love you as my love" He pulled away and wrapped his arms around my waist, smiling there warmly.

I could feel that my cheeks were burning and my face is totally red like a cherry tomato.

"I.....I...." I don't know how to answer him... I still have I.M.

He chuckled.

"Don't worry. True love can wait and I will wait for you until the end of my life even if I die" He lat my head saying it not to worry anymore.

"Well, thank you" I hug him once more, feeling all the warmness in his body.

"You're welcome, my love"