Chapter 23

Hyungwon's POV

I was hiding behind those pillars as I saw that Minhye and I.M. were taking a pic together.

Jeez, why does it feels so hurt when I see them being together?

Maybe I.M.'s right. I'm jealous.

I kinda feel happy for them but sad at the same time. He is lucky to have a good girl like her while me... I'm just the opposite of him. I don't want to date my fans just because of popularity, money and other stuffs that will make their life more bitter. It's hard. While the others have their girlfriends already except me. I want to have my time with Minhye everyday but since she has already a boyfriend... Maybe I'll just sit down and watch them cuddling together... But it doesn't mean I have to give up.

I will fight until the end that I can have Minhye forever in my life... And changed into a better person as she wished for and I will take it as granted.

As soon as they were out of my sight, I approached to the others...

"Yo" I said.

"How long you had been hiding there?" Wonho asked.

"As soon as I saw them were taking a pic together" I looked at them plainly.

"Ahh... I see. Lemme ask you" Kihyun said.

"Why do love Minhye so much? I mean she's already taken and you love a good girl like her while you're such a bad boy" Kihyun asked in confusion and tilted his head.

".........." I was silent.

"You're speechless eyy? I see it's just a coincidence but you should have some reasons also you know. We didn't understand you either because you were always on your own. Can't you trust any of us?" Kihyun frowned as he grip his hands into fists as he was frustrated because of me.

I was in panic.

I trust them.

I've been always on my own, not spending time with them, not even once.

But Kihyun is always there for me... Whenever I got lonely, frustrated, hopeless, tired and angry. He always there to correct my every ways but I didn't followed him... I was a stubborn person.

I hate being correct by the people who wanted to correct me even I didn't want to.

But now... I have to make this up to him that I can trust him for all the things he had done to me.

"Kihyun... I can answer that question. It's because I realized that I did the wrong thing. I chose the wrong path. A path where I was stuck in the hell for being a bad boy for all this time... I want to prove it to her that I have some feelings for her but I just can't admit it. I know it's the first time I have fallen for a nice girl like her and... I want to be a good boy again" I lowered my head and held my hands as I was so frustrated by myself that I haven't realized these things after all.

He grabbed my shoulder with a smile on his face.

"I knew you will be back right? Thank you... For trusting me once. We promised not to tell it to I.M. either because you're here now. The Hyungwon we knew before" He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

The others joined in with a sad expression on their faces.

"Welcome back, Won-won" Shownu said.