Chapter 14

He said it with his deep and husky voice.

I was so nervous at this all the time.

"Jagi, this is not the right time you know. Please stop" I begged him since I'm not ready yet.

"You'll feel more pleasure that I'm going to give it to you later" He's getting more horny you know.

He suddenly kissed me and I kissed him back. He bit my bottom lip to enter his tongue inside my mouth. So I accept it. His tongue were exploring around my mouth and kissing me more roughly. He pulled away and a line of our saliva were attached.

He went to my jawline down through my collarbone and he found my sweet spot. I moaned loudly. He's sucking it like a leech and he's giving me more hickeys.

I realized that before we will fuck at any moment, I slapped his face to get his senses back. He was shocked about what happened earlier and stepped backward.

He was shocked that he gave me many hickeys and felt lost about losing his senses. He panted harder and let out a deep sigh.

"Is their something wrong?" I tried to approached him. He suddenly hugged me tight and shove his face in my neck.

"I-i'm sorry... I didn't know that I did that to you. I should be more responsible of this" He felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"Shhh... I understand you, Changkyun. No need to worry about it. It was just a mistake, I understand ok?" I tiptoed and cupped his face and caressing it with my thumb.

"Ok then" He held my hand and let out a relief sigh. "C'mon we should sleep now" He grabbed my hand and went upstairs. When we stopped at in front of my room. He let go of me.

"You're going back to the apartment tomorrow, right?" He asked.

"Right. Well, good night and sleep well" I smiled and was about to go inside of my room. But he suddenly pulled me and turned me back then suddenly gave me a peck on my lips.

"Good night too, I love you" He said while pushing a strand of my hair and held my cheeks then caressed it.

Gosh! He's truly an angel!!!

"I love you too" I gave him a quick hug and went inside of my room. After I went inside, I heard that his footsteps were already faded. So I went off to sleep this memorable night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank youu guys for reading this. I'm sorry if there's any error/misspelled in this and those previous chapters.

Please Vote and follow and I'll follow you back.

Haha. Thank you for reading.

For Hyungwon Stans😍😘