Chapter 11

Hyungwon's POV

Our meeting was canceled and I passed through the park.

I suddenly saw a familiar figure and that was Minhye. I was going to approached her and to apologized but Changkyun butted in.

I was hiding on the bushes to listen to their conversations.

I was shocked when I saw that their hugging at each other. But why do I care about her anyways? These feelings are so different from now. What is this kind of feeling that it makes my heart breaks? Am I jealous? I don't even have feelings for her. But does my heart aches whenever I see her with another boy.

I really thought that maybe there is a strong connection with her and when since Minhye appeared, I suddenly felt a strange feeling that I haven't felt before. It was so new to me.

I overheard that Minhye is going to stay at Changkyun's place and carrying her like a bridal style.

Shit. I'm going to be alone as always. As soon as they left, I took my leave too. I don't know if this is what you've called "hurt" if your heart was aching too much just like mine.

But something isn't right today. Why do I even care? She's just a stupid person who is a disaster in my life.

Minhye's POV

I was amazed by the home of I.M.

It was so sophisticated than the others. I didn't even know he lived a mansion like this?!

He found me cute by dropping my jaw open and blinking my eyes many times.

He suddenly pinched me on the cheeks.

"Aigoo, I wish I could squish you!" He let go.

"Yah! Am I that cute for you?" I smirked.

"Yeah and I wish you were only a stuff toy that I can hug and squish you forever, how about that?" He smirked back.

"Nevermind" I scoffed.

He chuckled.

"Hey, I'm going to prepare dinner for us. And choose a movie that we can watch after we eat and I already prepared a room and clothes for you. You wanna come?" He was about to go upstairs.

"Sure"

We went up and showed my room inside.

Goshhh! I love Blue! It's so freaking beautiful!!!

"Aigoo! Thank you Chang-ah" I said shyly.

Goodness, my cheeks were about to burn again.

"Sure, anything for my 'princess' " He winked.

"Yah! Stop that! Flirty one" I playfully punched his arm and he grabbed my hand.

He pulled me closer to his face and there's a small space between us. He held my waist and I gulped.

"Noona" He came closer and my heart was getting crazy!

He was about to kiss me 'on the lips' but he stopped and he pulled away. I didn't even realized that I'm closing my eyes anyways. Since I felt the presence of the shadow was gone. I opened my eyes and held his laugh but burst out suddenly.

"Yah! What are you laughing for?!" I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my hands into fists cutely.

"Do you really want a kiss?" He laughed harder this time.

"YAH!" I widened my eyes and my face were getting red.

"We're not officially yet, bruh" He stopped laughing and wiped a tear coming from his eye because of his laughter.

"Tch. Shut up" I rolled my eyes and faced my back to him.

"Aww, come here" He stepped forward and gave me a backhugged..

He held my waist tighter and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Noona" I tilted my gaze to see his reaction, his eyes tell everything that he was so deeply sorry and felt pity and worried at me.

I held his hand that he hugged me by my waist and smiled.

"It's ok"

"Noona... I have to tell you something" He released his grip and turned my body gently to faced him.

"I like you"

WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!