Chapter 28

Minhye's POV

Jeez, I hope those two worked out. I left Jaebum since I have still something to do...

Homework.

Freaking Goodness. Being a president of this university is sooooo stressful!

So many work to deal with people who had their problems, giving us many seatwork and homework to finish it for few days and KEEPING HYUNGWON OUT OF MY MIND! UGHHHHH

I was walking along the way to my office and when I entered in. They left so many mountain of papers to answer on top of my desk. *Sigh*

This is going to be a tough time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was busy answering all the papers when suddenly a person knocked on the door.

"May I come in, Pres?" An unknown student asked.

"Sure but who is this?" I was just making sure who it is, maybe it's some stranger from the other place who just appeared on Earth you know...

Nahhh, everyone in this Earth are humans HAHA.

"It's Chae" The person answered.

"Chae who?" Bruh... They were many students who have their surname 'Chae' and that includes Hyungwon.

"Tch. Hyungwon ofc" His sound was a bit annoyed.

"Oh, come in"

The doorknob twisted and it's really him... Chae Hyungwon. He closed the door and sat down, looking at me straightfully with his arms crossed.

I mean why did he come here? Is he here going to play with me? Yeah let him and I'll kill him for sure. Pfft. I'm sure he's not wasting my time here or else I'll smack him anyways.

"Yeah? What do you want?" I stopped answering.

Pushing aside of my paperworks and looking at him boredly.

"I want- wait you ok?" He was worried about my face since my lips are pale today.

"Me? Oh yeah, I'm good" I said in a boring way.

Resting my chin on my hand while my elbow was supporting it.

"Yah! Don't overwork yourself!" His eyes tell me everything that he was worried about me.

"I'm not" I averted my gaze.

"Aishhh! You are going to sleep for awhile. Now come on" He stood up and went to me to help me up but I refused his touch.

"No! I have to finish it today! What are you going to do while I'm asleep?" My eyes were getting tired and it gives me burden.

"Simple. I'll be the one who will answer all the paperworks left" He said.

Jeez, I can't trust this freaking guy! What if his answer were all wrong? Of course I'll be the one to blame, not him, because I was being assigned to do these stuffs.

"Tch, whatever. I don't want accept your request anyways" I was about to get up and I stumbled suddenly when I was standing in two feets and thankfully Hyungwon caught me 'again'.

"Minhye... Please rest for awhile... I know you can't trust me but I will do my best to prove it to you that I'm one of the smartest student in our class, you might not know because we are 'separated' "He emphasized the word 'separated' and looking at me with his saddened eyes.

I feel pity for him.

He's also not like this before. I mean this is the second time he had done to me. The first one is that he recovered me due to my sickness and now since I'm tired, he is willing to help me of my paperworks.

"F-fine, I trust you but if I lose my trust in you. Beware of me Hyungwon" I didn't have the energy to argue but instead I gave him a glare and he nodded.

He carried me in a bridal-style up to the clinic, where I should be sleeping there for awhile. When we got there, good thing there's no people there, I think they have their meeting. He put me there, lying down, he caressed my head and was about to leave already but before that happens I quickly grip on to his shirt amd he turned back.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked anxiously.

"I know that you're very strange this time but thank you for this" I brighten up a bit.

He smiled back.

"No probs. I'm just worried that's all. Want me to give you a goodnight kiss?" He said with a cheeky smirked.

Aishh. What's with this guy? Why so sudden? And why is my heart getting wilder? It's not like I like him, I mean... I already have I.M. in my heart. Which there's no place for Hyungwon except for a 'friend'.

I could feel my cheeks were slowly burning but I glared at him.

"Really? It's better to kill me than a kiss, dumbass" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Haha. I'm just kidding. Anyways maybe someday I'll be falling for you" He winked and left me with his wide eyesmiled.

Tch. What just happened?