Chapter 21

Hyungwon's POV

For goodness sake! I suddenly woke up and checked the time and it was already 3:35 am. I have to prepare early but I couldn't freaking move.

Shit.

What did I said yesterday? I... I love her?!

What the hell Hyungwon?! What's wrong with you?! Have you fallen for her? Jeez. She's just a distraction to me and why do I like her anyways? There's no chance that I'm going to like her. No way.

I hope that she didn't heard that last night... Or else I'm screwed!

I tried to move but her grip was strong. How could she be strong if she's sleeping anyways? I tried my best to release myself on her grip and I did it! Jeez! I thought she's no woman.

Minhye's POV

I woke up and saw that is still early. I checked the clock and it was 4:30 am. I realized that Hyungwon is nit here but I think he accidentally woke himself up too early, I guess... I got up straight and went downstairs and saw him busy, watching TV.

"Hyungwon-ssi, Good morning" I yawned.

He turned back with a smile on his face.

"Good morning, Min"

*Thud thud. Thud thud.*

Is he crazy?! I never saw him being like this before. But why does my heart keeps beating?!

"W-why so early?" I stuttered. I could feel my cheeks were burning.

"I suddenly woke up and can't bring myself to sleep again" He grinned.

Jeez! He's just kidding Minhye... Don't fall for his trick. I know he's good at acting but I won't fall for it no matter what.

"Hehe. Nice acting. No need to smile if you still hate me dumbass" I changed my face into a serious one and went to the kitchen.

"Tch. I wasn't acting you know..." He murmured until I got out of his sight but I didn't heard him saying.

I prepared my cereal and sat down then eat it. When I was busy scooping myself, I could feel that someone is sitting infront of me. I paused for a minute. Staring at him with his sparkly eyes.

No wth! That's Hyungwon bruh. Jeez!

"Feeling better?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, no need to ask" I continued eating.

"Did you... Did you remembered what I said yesterday?" He asked while making a confused face.

"No but what is it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Tch. Nothing" He said it irritatingly.

"Hmmp! I knew that it was only your acting. Congrats for having a reward of being a best actor" I said it sarcastically. I was finished so I stood up and washed the bowl in the sink and cleaned it with a towel. I was done.

"That wasn't an acting Min" He muttered. Not like I can hear it anyways.

I came back to him but his face was in a worried form.

"Now, I have to prepare now" I sulked and went upstairs to prepare myself.

"She just don't know that I love her in the first place. Neither do I haven't admit that yet" He frowned when I was already at my room.