Chapter 31

Next day, Friday

Hyungwon and I went to university early as usual and spotted I.M. with 'another' girl. I wonder who she is...

"Won-ssi" I called out.

"Yeah?" He diverted his gaze.

"I'm going to talk to I.M. , you better go first without me for awhile" I rushed my way to I.M. and he flinched, seeing me infront of him.

"Oh Min-min" He said calmly and was kinda startled.

"Morning and is this your cousin or sister?" I asked suspiciously but replaced with a fake smile.

"Y-yes, she is my cousin" He stuttered a bit and gulped.

Mmm... I smell something fishy heree.

"Mm.. Kay, Hi I'm Kim Minhye, the president of this university" I said with a sweet smile on my face, gesturing a handshake with her.

"H-hi, I'm Kang Sinhee, nice to meet you" She accepted my handshake with a bored look.

"So... Did you went to abroad?" Well... I just want to know something about her even a bit.

"Y-yeah and how long have you been the president for this university?" She asked.

"About... Thrice"

"Yeah, kay" She crossed her arms and gave me a serious look...

Like, wth did I do to her? It's not like I smack her head down?!

Oh no. She is messing with the wrong person.

"Yeah, sure" I said boredly.

I.M. were looking at us with his shaking eyes and keep staring us side by side while we were burning our aura up in this atmosphere.

"Anyways, I have something to do now. You're coming to lunch right?" I asked and I stopped my steps as I was going to go now.

"Nope, I can't. I will go with her and her boyfriend later to meet him but I will have lunch with you in other times" He eyesmiled to me.

"Mm ok. Bye Jagi" I planted him a playful flying kiss while that 'girl' is giving me a disgusting look.

"Bye J- Min" As I was out of their sight. He replaced my name than our 'call' name. Even thou I didn't knew it.

Mmm... Something's weird going on between them. I mean like, he's not the Changkyun I've first met. He became err... Little different ya know. Can I trust him? I believe he's not going to cheat with me but I'm afraid that someday, he will.

I.M.'s POV

"Who is that girl?!" She asked angrily and rolled her eyes.

"Calm down... Like I said she's my girlfriend" I said calmly while encircled my arms around her.

"Tch. You better break her up!" She stepped a few inches away from me and sulked.

"Yeah yeah I will. During Prom Party" I smirked.

"You promise?" She tilted her head with a small curved lips on her face.

"I promise! Anything for my girl" I hugged her and she chuckled.

"I didn't know that my ex is such a double-timer" She pinched my cheeks.

"I'm not. But I'm loyal to the person I ever love" I planted a kiss on her cheek and she blushed so hard like a red tomato on her face.

"Aigoo you're cute!" I pinched her nose and she pouted like a kid.

"Yah! Hajima!" She chuckled.

"C'mon. Let's spend some time for awhile" I held her hand and went off to somewhere else just between the both of us.

How can I pull this off to Minhye? Should I tell her that our relationship is not working anymore? I mean I don't wanna hurt her feelings because she loves me so much. I love her but only as a friend. I friendzoned her. I'm just testing her if she's really different than the other girls but she truly is.

One main reason I want to broke up with her is... Because I knew that Hyungwon have feelings for Minhye. He's been falling for her. He loves her as much as I do but only as a friend. I know it hurts right? But truth hurts :'(.

How did I knew that he loves her?

Easyyy-peasyyy.

It was all written on his face.

I wanna give a chance to Hyungwon that he can take care of her instead of me. I can see that they're becoming more closer than before. I truly believe in him that he can change just for his love one's, Minhye.

~~~~~~~~~

Check out the new MV of Monsta X "Shoot out". Please watch it and continue to support them. Please keep the streaming flow and also check out the MV of Stray Kids "I Am You".

Support them both!

If you stan them, you'll never regret it.

사 랑 해 !