Chapter 22

We both arrived at the university together since we were roommates and I saw I.M. then went up to him.

"Jagi, good morning" I hugged him.

"Aww, you forgot my kiss babe" He pointed his lips and I gave him a peck on his lips.

"You two were dating right?" Hyungwon asked as he approached to us.

"Yeah, you jealous hyung?" I.M. teased him.

"Maybe you were jealous of me of being a popular guy in tbis university even thou I'm still 'single'" He scoffed.

"I'm just proud of you. Not jealous" I.M. smiled.

"You better be" He walked out.

"He's weird" I commented.

"He already is weird you know... C'mon let me introduce you to my other members" He pulled my hand and many people were looking at us but I don't mind them since they are just jealous of me, dating I.M.

"Hey guys... This is my future wife, Kim Minhye" He smiled to his hyungs and I was flustered as he said his 'future wife'.

"Nice to meet you, Minhye" Shownu, Minhyuk, and Kihyun greeted to me politely.

"Nice to meet you too" I greeted back.

"Minhyeee!" Wonho came up to me and hugged me.

"Wonho-oppa" I chuckled.

"Yah. You're no fun" He pouted as he let go of me.

"Yah. Just kidding" I pat his head and turned into a cheeky Wonho.

So cute.

"Minhye?" Jooheon asked confusedly and I turned my gaze on him.

"Jooheon?" I tilted my head.

"It's you!" We both said in unison.

He walked up to me and we did a high-five together.

"Yah! Changkyun... You better take care of this gorgeous woman than breaking her heart or else I'm going to break you into pieces" Minhyuk glared at him, giving him a warning.

Gorgeous woman?

Oh mah ghaddd. This guy is killing me.

"Of course hyung. I'll take care of her forever in my heart" He encircled his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

Jeez, why do I feel like blushing again? I should get this over this right?

"Good. How about two of you will take a picture as for the remembrance?" Shownu suggested.

"That's a great idea. Both of you were so cute. Will you guys agree?" Kihyun asked us.

"Sure" I agreed.

"Anything for my girl" I.M. pinched my cheeks.

I felt that I was blushing harder.

"Now let them sit for awhile. Everyone get out of the background! Shoo!" Wonho flapped his hand, signaling them to get out for awhile.

"Now get ready" Jooheon said.

I.M and I wrapped at each other body and we cuddled together.

Wonho took a picture of us and I decided to keep it.

"You look beautiful... Beautiful to collide all the missing pieces of my heart" I.M. backhug me as he also saw the picture and kissed my cheeks.

Huhuhu. My poor heart. He's so sweet like a candy that I can have many cavities T_T.

"You look handsome... Handsome always to complete my days" I eyesmiled him.

"Please get a room for the both of you. It's making me sick" Shownu looked away from us disgustingly.

"Ok we will. Bye hyungs" I.M. grabbed my arm and we waved goodbye at them.

"Take care Chang and Minhye" They said.

Other's POV

"You know... I.M. doesn't know that Hyungwon has feelings for Minhye right?" Kihyun asked as they were out of our sight.

"That's right. We should keep it until now and not even to give them a clue/hint" Minhyuk said seriously.

"This is the first time that Hyungwon liked a good girl like Minhye. She has a nice personality, I said" Jooheon said admiringly.

"I know right. She's also our president in this university, I thought she's scary and strict but it was the opposite of my thoughts!" Shownu exclaimed excitingly.

"I bet this will change him into a better Hyungwon back" He added.

"We'll just see about that but one day... Minhye and Hyungwon will be together soon" Wonho said.