Chapter 29

Hyungwon's POV

Gosh... What did I just said to her?! This is ridiculous.

I don't want her to know that I may have some feelings for her 'today'... But for the best I should wait for her if it means to be a true love. I love Minhye as the way she loves everyone, except me... I remembered the day that she always write in her personal diary 'I Hate You, Chae Hyungwon'. That time, it doesn't hurts because I don't cared about her even a bit. But now I realized how much the things I distract her, I kinda developed my true feelings as well when I'm around her.

I think she's not that a bad person that I like but I truly loved her. I wish she noticed me that I acted strange when I'm around her but it wasn't just an acting... I want to change myself for the better future and also for her.

I'm sick of myself being avoided all day when she talks with her boyfriend and her friends. I'm all being left alone because of my suck attitude of becoming like this.

I want to make it up for her that I'm becoming a better man. I love her but I guess I have to wait for her if it means to be a true love. She have I.M. but I think he's up to something... I mean why didn't he retreat Minhye after Wonho-hyung and Jaebum-hyung fought and why does it looks like he doesn't care anymore about her?

Tch. I can't trust this guy.

I was on my way back to her office but suddenly I saw I.M. talking to another girl. Pfft. Maybe I prefer that he's cheating with Minhye.

I hide behind those pillar and overheard their conversations but keep watching them secretly with my two own eyes.

"What do you want?!" The girl asked angrily.

"I want you to be my partner for the prom party" He kneeled down and offer a hand for her.

"What about your 'new' girlfriend? Why does it have to be me? There are many girls in this university that you can ask for a partner you know" She asked in a serious tone.

"Because you're the one I love" He held her hand and pleaded with a small smile.

"Then why did you broke up with me?! Just because you don't have feelings and now you want me back?!" Her eyes get watery and her voice cracked a little.

Wait- Isn't she Kang Sinhee?! His ex-girlfriend? I heard that they broke up 10 months ago because he doesn't have feelings for her anymore and now he wants her back?!

Such a playboy.

I didn't even know that he's also a playboy because of his innocence but now I know who really is he.

He hugged and comforted her while she broke down crying in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I was forced by a blind date, that's why I broke up with you without telling you the real reason but I truly love you from the start. I swear" He tightens his grips inside her.

"But why did you date our president, Minhye?" She sniffed.

"I don't truly loved her but I play her as my toy and slave. You knew that I'm good at acting right? That's why I'm doing it right now" An evil smirked appeared on his face.

How dare he?! He won't get away with this! I'm not going just to sit and watch this whole drama thing... I have to do something... Something that can avoid him all day to prevent her from getting hurt. I'm not going to let this slide, not even once.

I'll mark my words.

~~~~~~~~~

I swear this is getting boringgggg

But stay tuned for another chapterrr

Love youuu