Chapter 4

"C-changkyun???" I was surprised.

Am I dreaming? I mean we haven't talked before but right now, HE'S TALKING TO ME!

I mean... He's my crush since I was in grade 11th and we didn't even have a conversation evem just 'hi' and 'bye'.

Wahhh! I can't believe this! He's so freakin' handsome!

I can feel my face is already burning!

"You really know me, don't you?" He said it with a satisfied smile.

I blushed and smiled back.

Goshhh, I thought he's an angel! His smile is killing me.

"Yeah, I do" I covered the half of my face with my handkerchief since I was shy around him.

I can't hold it any longer, HELP MEEE.

"So, Hyungwon and you knew each other before?" He asked.

I went silent.

For all these years when we were kids, we were literally neighbors. And when I come out of my house, he always bullied me before. Our parents force us to go with the same school and university since they were really close to each other. And us, we're just rivalries. We continued to fight, argue and complain to each other. I don't know why he's a bad boy right now, but he got some respect to his parents and every girls but not me. He didn't even smile from the first day we met, he didn't even got a chance to introduce himself. I've been thinking that I'm going to adjust everything just for him?! Life is so unfair! I did nothing wrong to him but he put all the blames that he had done to me! I wish I could only read his mind that why he's being like this after all...

"I..." I averted my gaze from him and lowered my head

"It's ok, you don't have to answer if there's something happened between the both of you that there wasn't even a caused after all. I can literally understand people who have a tragic past before" He pat my head and I could feel my cheeks were burning even more.

Good heaven sake! I can feel that his hands were so warm! I feel like melting.

"T-thanks Chang-" I lifted up my head.

"I.M... Just call me I.M. and you're?"

"Minhye, Kim Minhye"

"Ok Minhye, it was nice meeting you, I hope we could talk often, byeee" He waved goodbye and gave me a warm angelic smile.

Goodness, I nearly faint from his handsomeness and kindness. I wish I could see him again.

I.M.'s POV

She is really cute just like Hyungwon said.

I like her.

I did see that her face were really red, like a tomato. I just find her really cute and innocent.

She is our president after all so I would thought that she's scary and strict when I'm going to meet her since Hyungwon and Minhye always fight at each other. But she's the opposite of my thoughts, I wondered why many boys wanted her because of her good personality. And I heard that Hyungwon said she likes me. Whenever she saw me, she would always keep her excitement from anyone. I feel proud and happy for that.

I should talk to her often.

And I don't wish her to be mine, and wish myself to be hers selfishly. I just want to be friends with Minhye and keep on with a good relationship, if it's really possible.

But the important thing is...

She and Hyungwon were always fighting, arguing and complaining like kids and Hyungwon so is popular, than me and the badass among us.

Can she makes up in her own ways to change him what she wants?

Or leave him be for his eternal life?