Chapter 15

I.M.'s POV

It was just mistaken that I almost fucked her. I didn't even come to my senses and I was so focused in her appearance. I respect Minhye very much, I really do. Good thing she slapped me in the face but not that hard.

She was so different than the other girls I've met. She may be strict about work but when it comes to everyone, she's so sweet like a candy that I can have many cavities, just kidding. I have heard from Hyungwon-hyung that she have many exes before. But, they just played her heart but she didn't care anyways.

All she can do is to, love that person even it was all fake but she even made them regret from their mistakes. Right now, I wondered why she's so popular because some of her exes were also popular and came from the other countries.

She's not like the other girls who are so fragile, weak and a crybaby. But when it comes to love, she can stand up on her own self and made them regret of every decisions. Even when it comes to a relationship, she's still responsible of her studies and works. She can managed of her own time of when to use her phone and how time was limited only to use gadgets. She even have a schedule and how responsible she is.

I went to my room and jumped onto my bed and looked at the ceiling. Wondering about when Hyungwon-hyung will find this out. It was such a memorable moment with her since we're officially together now. I closed my eyes and went off to sleep.

Hyungwon's POV

Aishh! Why can't I forget her?! I mean there were so many comments about I.M. and Minhye.

"Omg! I'll be happy if they're going to be officially together"

"Whaaa! They're so cute!"

"Minhye and I.M. were so perfect together!"

"I want them to be together! Like omg!  I saw them being together earlier!"

"They're so popular! That's why I want them to be together and live a happy life!"

Those comments filled my heart burned. I mean, Minhye and I were only rivalries, not even friends or enemies but rivalries. It's impossible that a bad boy will fall for a girl like her. I only dated some bad girl but they broke up with me.

There are also some negative comments in here.

"What the fuck?! No one will steal my I.M. forever, bitch!"

"Those two?! I thought they were trashes!"

"Minhye is so ugly!"

"I.M. is so frustrating! He's a heartbreaker!"

"Eww, I heard that Minhye have so many exes. She's a fucking slut and that's why she wants to be with I.M. too bruh"

What the hell?! Insulting Minhye like that is pissing me off! But why do I care?! I've got nothing to join in about. The main target is I.M. and Minhye and are they dating? Tch. Don't worry, I can also find my true love in the future you know. It's not like she cares about me anyways. I'll just leave them alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyy guys, I promise to make more of Minhye X Hyungwon soon but please continue to read this book and for more updates.

Please vote and comment guys, thankyou for readinggg.

I'll be doing Minhye X I.M. for awhile but soon, I'll be planning to have a plot twist for sure.

Thank you! 감 사 합 니 다! 사 랑 해!