Chapter One

Enjoy the story~

Jae Yi's pov

"Jae Yi! Hurry up before you'll be late for class!" I heard my best friend shout from the kitchen.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back rubbing the lint off of my shirt.

I opened my door and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to see my roommate and best friend Chaebin in the kitchen eating her breakfast.

"Chaebin! I've went to go change for five minutes and you already ate all my cereal."

"Well sorry, you didn't answer when I called your name like FIVE times." She emphasized.

"Whatever, I'll just buy you a donut or something. Let's go." She said grabbing her backpack patting my cheek. "You need to eat more anyway."

~

"Jae Yi," She whispered.

"What?" I replied back.

"Give me some of your donut mine taste weird."

I gave her my donut a small smile spreading on my face, "you're the one who needs to eat more, your gonna kill me tomorrow for not reminding you about your diet-"

"Shh, shh, we don't talk about that in front of junk food okay?" She said taking a bite of the donut, "also, why does Minho keep looking at you like that? Do you have something in your face? Wait look at me so I can see." She cupped my face turning it right then left checking if I had anything in my face.

"Nothing, huh, I think he likes you." She teased nudging me wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up." I laughed blood rushing to my cheeks pushing her hands away from my face taking a quick glance at him.

"I still can't believe you like that jerk Jae Yi, he's such a little-"

"Shut up," I laughed,

"I'm just saying, just because he's my cousin doesn't mean I won't beat him up." She winked teasingly heading to her locker that wasn't too far away from mine. I stuffed my locker with my textbooks and closed it meeting face to face with a familiar face

"Hi Jae Yi!" A voice interrupted.

"Hwang Hyunjin!" I shouted clasping my beating heart.

"What are you doing after school?" He asked glancing down at me ignoring the nasty look I gave him.

"I'm hanging out with Chaebin later, we're doing our weekly celebration."

"Yeah, watching movies?" He snickered.

"Well my friend recently came from Australia and I wanted to introduce you guys to him." He added waiting for me to answer.

"Sure, we'll go."

"Really?" He asked.

"No."

~

End of chapter one!