Chapter Fifty Two

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"It looks like Minho's paying for the meal!everyone!" Chan shouted.

We walked into the restaurant and everyone was set at a circle table leaving two open spots next to each other so that me and Minho were gonna be sitting beside each other.

"Yeah, so eat until you feel like passing out because this is the only time I'm gonna voluntarily pay for you guys." He replied smiling.

"Voluntarily paying? What's that supposed to mean?" Jisung scrunched his eyebrows together confused.

"Obviously it means he volunteers to pay." Miyoung answered teasing him.

"Yeah, I know but why?" He replied back.

"Because this is my apology gift for acting like such a dick to you guys." Minho answered Jisung's question.

"Apology accepted, only if you buy me the steak and lobster." Felix said before taking a sip of his water the whole group lightly laughing at his comment.

"Sure, as long as you guys forgive me, you could order the whole menu if you want." Minho cringed at the way he sounded so desperate.

"Yes! I'll order the whole menu!" Jisung announced calling for the waitress.

"Wait, no, I was kidding I don't have enough money to buy the whole menu." Minho panicked as the waitress came to the table.

He slowly calmed down once he knew Jisung was messing with him and took a breath of relief.

~

"Hey," Minho coughed out, "you guys aren't mad at me anymore right?" He awkwardly asked.

"I mean as long as you stop acting like a dick, then sure." Seoyeon answered. Minho let out a deep sigh feeling relived.

"Thank goodness." He breathed out.

"Hey, last one to the park has to pay for ice cream!" Chan shouted speed walking to the playground with Jisung and Hyunjin on both sides of him incase he fell.

"Chan! No ice cream places are open at this hour." I yelled at him hoping he could hear.

"Fine," he huffed, "last one there had to buy ice cream at the convenience store and is the tagger for tag!" He shouted continuing to run.

Once again Minho stayed back with me as we enjoyed our long walk to the park our smiles growing as soon as we saw everyone playing at the playground like they were a bunch of kids.

"Are you still cold? You look like you're still cold." Minho said rubbing his hands together.

"No, I'm fine, are you cold? You look like you're freezing." I said starting to take his hoodie off but he stopped me.

"No, keep it on, you look cute with it." He smiled.

We continued our walk to the playground getting closer to the couple of grown people who were acting like kids.

"Hey, do you remember when we spent hours here playing with Jaeyoon and tried to find his aunty who turned out to be Miyoung?" Minho broke the silence.

"Yeah, that day made me feel good, I kinda miss him too, he was such a cute kid." I mumbled smiling at the old memory.

"Looks like Jae Yi's the tagger!" Felix yelled from behind a tree.

~

End of Chapter Fifty Two