Chapter Fifty Nine

My heart feels numb from saying this but even though Woojin left Stray Kids doesn't mean that I won't talk about him or bring him up in my future stories. I hope he's doing okay as well as the members, I hope you guys are going okay too, please take care of yourselves and don't blame yourself for this. If you ever need someone to talk to you can always talk to me.

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Do you and Chan really have to go? Maybe I can convince you guys to stay like I did with Hyunjin, don't go, don't leave us, don't leave me." Chaebin cried.

"Chae, I still have a couple hours before I leave, you're gonna be okay, I promise." I reassured her.

"I can't believe you guys are actually leaving, I feel like a mom watching you grow up." She sniffled wiping away her tear.

"Don't be too sad, I'll be home before you know it." I said chuckling softly pulling her into a hug.

"Oh yeah, do you know that one friend of Chan?" Chaebin asked pulling away from the hug her tears all dried up.

"Who? Changbin?"

"No, the taller one."

"Ohh, Woojin? Yeah, what about him?" I asked.

"He's throwing a party, we should go, this'll be our last party together before you leave."

"You know I'm not into parties though Chae." I told her, her smile turning into a frown.

"I don't go to parties either, but I'll go with you anytime."

"Is there drinks?" I asked to which she shook her head yes.

"But that doesn't mean you have to drink." She quickly replied.

"My flight leaves at 9:00, so if you really want to leave we have to leave now." I said to her looking at the time on my phone.

"Great, I'll text everyone to meet us there." She said pushing me into my room, "go change, it'll be better if you're wearing anything else that isn't sweatpants."

After changing we carpooled with Felix, Hyunjin, Seoyeon and Miyoung.

"I can't believe that you're leaving after I just arrived a few months ago." Jisung spoke breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah, well you can talk to Hyunjin about that." I laughed as Hyunjin had a look of disbelief on his face.

"Me?" He asked pointing at himself, "I only offered her the ticket, you could've said no."

~

After bickering with Hyunjin in the car we finally arrived at Woojin's house.

"Glad you guys made it, I'm Woojin." A familiar figure said taking out his hand to shake.

"I'm Jae Yi." I smiled.

"I know, Minho always talks about you." He winked before shaking Chaebin's hand.

"Someone still likes you." Jisung coughed.

"Anyways, drinks are in the back if you guys want some, there's also non alcoholic drinks as well." Woojin smiled a gummy smile before getting trampled by a couple of his friends.

"Make yourselves at home!" He shouted before he was outside.

"I'm not drinking tonight, I'm trying to make it to Australia." I mumbled.