Chapter Thirty

Enjoy :,)

Chaebin's pov

"I swear, I'm gonna beat Jisung's ass when we're done." I huffed annoyed.

"He was probably kidding around." Hyunjin assured.

"I know he was kidding and that makes me even more annoyed." I pouted.

"Oh you cute baby." Hyunjin said pulling on my cheeks.

"Don't touch my cheeks." I said swatting his hand.

"Ouch, you and Jae Yi both hit hard." He winced.

"Can you call him now?" I asked impatient.

"Geez, someone's impatient." Hyunjin said laughing as I slapped his shoulder.

"Hurry up Hwang."

"Okay, okay hold on." He said scrolling though his contacts and pressing on Minho's name.

~

"Hello? Hyunjin?" Minho's voice was heard.

"Here, take the phone I don't know what to say." Hyunjin said panicking.

"Hey, Minho." I mumbled.

"Chaebin, did she say anything? Does she wanna talk to me? Is she okay?"

"She's doing fine. I just called over to see if you and Chan wanna come over to hang out with us." I said waiting for an answer.

The line went quiet for a bit before his voice was heard again.

"We'll be there in a bit."

"Great, we're in Hyunjin and Felix's apartment." I said hanging up.

"They're coming over." I said taking a sigh of relief.

~

Jae Yi's pov

A knock on the door was heard throughout the room and Chaebin scrambled out the room running towards the door.

I brushed it off continuing my conversation with Seoyeon.

"Hey, guys." I heard two familiar voices.

There was a moment of silence before I broke it.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, voice cold as ice.

"Can I talk to you Jae Yi?" Minho asked, slowly walking towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked voice equally as cold as before.

"Please just let me explain myself." He mumbled.

"There's nothing to explain Minho, what are you doing here? You never answered my question." I said making him stop in his tracks.

"You're probably here to rub it in my face aren't you?" I scoffed my eyes starting to water.

"No, Jae Yi that's not why I'm here." Minho choked out.

"Then why are you here Minho? You're the one who left me, why are you coming back!" I shouted tears streaming down my face, at this point I didn't notice that it was only me and Minho in the room.

"Explain yourself Minho." I sighed, wiping my tears off my face.

"I didn't want to break up with you, the day Chan slept over he told me to break it off with you and I know it was stupid of me to do but I listened to him anyway. It wasn't until after I broke it off with you that I noticed that I started to fall for you." He said looking down at the floor.

"Please, I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I know it was stupid of me to use you but I swear, these past few months we spent together I fell in love with you Jae Yi. Please can we start over again?" He begged.

"No." I mutter quietly.

"I can't pretend that this didn't happen Minho, do you know how humiliating it was when you left me at the Namsan tower alone? It hurts my pride Minho. I am not a toy you and your friends can play around with." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry Jae Yi, please just give me another chance and leave Chan out of this, it was my fault.

"I'm not mad at Chan nor you, I'm more disappointed." I said making eye contact with him.

"Please just promise me that you'll leave me alone." I whispered.

"I'm a bad boy Jae Yi, bad boys don't listen." He said walking out.

~

End of Chapter Thirty

(A/N): this chapter was such a mess. :/