Chapter Forty Seven

Enjoy~

Chaebin's pov

"Okay then, I'll just leave if you feel uncomfortable." Minho sat awkwardly.

"No, stay." I let out, I was equally as surprised as Chan and Minho when those word left my mouth.

"No, no, I don't want to be a nuisance to you." He mumbled quickly standing up.

"No, please, I want more company." I replied causing him to freeze.

"No, it's fine I can just leave, you don't need to be polite Chae-"

"Just sit your ass down Minho." Chan interrupted getting annoyed at our little argument. He finally sat back down sitting awkwardly with his hands intertwined together both placed on his lap.

"Hyunjin's a big meanie!" I pouted crossing my arms together.

"What happened between you two anyway?" Minho asked intrigued by my sudden outburst.

I explained to Minho my situation with Hyunjin and he listened quietly trying his best to comfort me.

I bit my lower lip trying not to think about the night we had the argument but it didn't work, if anything it made it worse. My mind couldn't stop thinking about the flaws he listed about our relationship and why it wouldn't workout when he's overseas.

Sure Hyunjin and I have our petty arguments with each other but we always make it up to each other with food or cuddles afterward this time I left too baffled at his behavior.

"We've been dating for only a month and this is what I've always wanted. Us dating and the moment we start there's something that breaks our relationship."

"Have you talked another this to the others?" Minho asked.

I shook my head no explaining why I didn't spill the beans to them. "The girls have been busy with their project and I didn't want to be a burned to them so I kept quite, I wanted to tell the boys but they've been brushing me off doing their own things."

"Wow, boys really are dicks." I mumbled.

"Hey, we're right here." Chan said raising his hand.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you're both dicks too." I laughed, "just kidding," I added.

"You guys don't hate me anymore right?" Minho blurted.

"I do." I joked.

"Oh." He frowned.

"I'm kidding, I poured my heart out to you and Chan, you guys are like my best friends now, also seeing how you still care about me helps a lot." I sighed throwing my legs on Minho's lap my upper body leaning on Chan's side.

"I never hated you, I just very much disliked you." Chan added.

"Oh good, because I need some advice." Minho breathed out.

"For what?" I blurted out the same time Chan did as well.

"Yuna, I've been trying to end things with her but-"

"Oh good!"

"Finally!" Chan and I shouted patting Minho's shoulder.

"It's about time my friend, she was a nuisance." I mumbled.

"But!" Minho spoke, "she's been avoiding the topic about breaking up so I need help breaking up with her." Minho added.

"Okay, it's official boys really are dicks." I announced, the two boys couldn't help but laugh at the way my voice cracked.

"Boys rEaLLy are dicks." Minho mocked Chan laughing even harder at his action.

"Quit it, it's not funny." I said sinking myself deeper into the couch embarrassed.

"Boys rEaLly are dicks." Chan laughed out of breath wiping off a tear from his eye from laughing too hard.

"I'm back Chan, I brought Hyunjin too if you don't mind- oh, sorry for interrupting."

"No, come in Jae Yi, how did you two even get in?" Chan asked.

"Hyunjin has a spare key." She answered sitting on the vacant one person sofa Hyunjin following after her setting himself on the opposite sofa across from Jae Yi glancing at Chan who had his arm wrapped around my head and at Minho who's lap was holding my legs.

"Ahem," I coughed "since my ride is here I guess we'll be going now." I stood up motioning Jae Yi to follow me.

"Yeah, sure, I brought Hyunjin with me too so we all have to go together."

"Actually, I need to talk to Chaebin first." Hyunjin said standing up from his spot gripping my hand dragging me to one of the boys room.

~

End of Chapter Forty Seven