Chapter Forty Two

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Oh! Chan, what happened to your leg?" A loud screeching voice added into our conversation.

"Kim. Yuna." Chaebin said gritting her teeth.

"Oh, you know, just fought a bear outside of campus and he offered me crutches and a bandage around my leg as an apology." Chan shrugged.

"Oh really?" She smiled showing her teeth.

"Nope, mr.crippled over there tripped over his shoelace and sprain his ankle." Jisung corrected laughing at Chan.

"Oh, Chan can I use your crutches? This is my first time I've seen them." She said, before Chan could reply to her she was already grabbing them from his arms.

He fell forward not used to standing on one leg without having something to support him, but before his body collided with the floor I grabbed both his arms supporting him instead of the crutches.

"Thank you Jae." He mumbled glaring at Yuna.

"Thanks oppa." She said walking off with his crutches Minho following after her not forgetting to throw a small bit noticeable eye roll towards us.

"Yeah, whatever." Chan scoffed annoyed as I walked him over to the nearest bench.

"I'm gonna slap her silly if she keeps acting like this." Chaebin mumbled furious that she had the audacity to snatch something from her fellow crippled friend.

"The nerves this girl has, I'm gonna purposely trip her while she's using the crutches, if we're lucky enough she'll actually have to use them." Miyoung scoffed.

"Ow, hey hey hey, don't touch it, it hurts." Chan said clutching his bandaged ankle.

"Hey, what's wrong Chae? He said it was fine a while ago." I asked starting to panic a little.

"Nothings wrong, it's just he applied pressure to the ankle by standing up on both his legs, someone just get an ice pack and a new bandage for him and please for God's sake get his crutches back too, the boy needs to go home." Chaebin finished off getting around of applause from the group.

"Our future pediatrician everybody." Jisung clapped.

"Thank you Jisung, but Chan is currently dying over there." She pointed walking over to him.

"Did someone get those crutches yet?" Chaebin asked impatiently pitying the boy who was in pain.

Chaebin took a deep breath before grabbing Hyunjin's hand in hers and walking in the direction that Yuna and Minho went.

"Well there goes those two, someone else go with them or she'll actually end up killing Yuna." I stated and immediately Jisung stood up, eyes going wide.

"I don't feel like bailing my best friend out of jail today." He said running after them.

~

Chaebin pov

"Where is that snake, I swear to god if Chan's leg is worse I'm gonna actually kill her." I mumbled Hyunjin chuckling.

"This isn't a laughing matter Hyunjin, I will smack her so hard she'll be a fetus again." I huffed annoyed.

"I didn't say anything Chae, I just think it's cute that you're looking out for Chan." Hyunjin smiled.

"Well, yeah, he's like my older brother, I mean so is Jisung and Felix but in a way I feel like I need to take care of Chan more since he's the oldest and takes care of us too." I mumbled Hyunjin gasping.

"Lee Chaebin, you did not just say that in front of your boyfriend."

"What? Should I apologize?" I shrugged looking at him which he had a poker face on. I lightly dusted his face with pepper kisses until he cracked a smile.

"You're cute." He said kissing my forehead.

"Ew, you guys are disgusting." Jisung interrupted looking disgusted.

"I finally get what Jae Yi means when she says 'couples'." Jisung quoted.

"Shut up Jisung." I nudged.

By now class has started but everybody only focused on helping Chan.

"I bet she's in the coaches office or something pretending she got hurt while cheerleading." Hyunjin snickered.

And that's exactly what she was doing, but Minho was outside waiting for her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Minho scoffed. "Are you guys following us now?"

"Yep, now can you ask your girlfriend to give the crutches back to Chan." I asked sighing.

"Why should I?" He fires walking closer to me  soon meeting up close to my face

"Because my best friend is struggling to walk without them and unless your girlfriend wants to actually use crutches I advise you ask her to  to give them back." I fired back at him.

"No, I'm not giving them back to him." He scoffed his face inches away from mine.

"Back off Minho." Hyunjin shoved him off.

"Your girlfriend, she's still in there right? Talking to coach?" I asked crossing my arms together.

"Obviously that's why I'm here right?" Minho remarked curious from my next sudden actions.

"Great." I smiled walking in the office.

~

End of Chapter Forty Two