Chapter Five

~Enjoy

Italics = your thoughts

Jae Yi's pov

"Chae, does this look good?"

"You look fine, just consider it as a friendly meet up with your crush." She assured.

"And that's supposed to help?" I said pursing me lips.

"Nope," she replied walking out the room,

"Come back and help, or I'm gonna steal all your food." I threatened.

"Fine." She groaned finally deciding to help.

"Great! Now, does this match?" I asked once again. I was wearing high waisted ripped boy friend jeans and a black and white striped long sleeve turtle neck which I tucked in and put on a belt not forgetting to put on my long coat.

"You look fine Jae just be yourself and don't act so weird around him." She said nudging me out the room pushing me down stairs where Minho was sitting on the sofa playing with his phone.

"You done?" He smiled.

I gave a shy smile before Chaebin spoke up.

"Have fun on your date!" She said pushing me and Minho out the door.

"Wait, what about my shoes?" I asked.

The door opened and she placed a pair of my favorite sneakers near the door way before she closed the door again.

"Wear your sneakers, they'll look cute!" She shouted from the other side of the door.

I huffed grabbing my sneakers from beside the door.

"Thanks a lot Chae!" I yelled.

"Your welcome!" She yelled back.

"You ready now?" Minho questioned.

"Yeah, all set." I said letting him walk before me.

As we were walking I found myself deep into my thoughts thinking about why Minho has been talking to me more.

Is this all a dream? How does he even know my name? Is this all because of a bet? Does he like me too? Wait. We have class together stupid.

My thoughts got interrupted from Minho's voice.

"Why are you so far away from me? I won't bite." He winked smirking.

Remember Jae Yi he's a play boy he probably just doing this because of a bet, don't let him get to you. Don't get attached, I tried convincing myself.

"I'm fine here." I lightly smiled.

"Oh, well, should we head inside?" The smirk on his face faded to a small frown.

What's his problem he was just being the stuck up jerk now he's being all cute, no wait not cute, a stuck up play boy. I don't need myself to be thinking he's cute.

He led me inside the cafe opening the door wide open for me, I went inside wait for him to follow after but he continued in his place, opening the door for an elderly couple.

"Just imagine if that was us in the future," he ducked down and whispered in my ear.

"Shut up." I nudged him a faint smile on my face.

He chuckled before asking what I wanted to drink.

"A Caramel Frappuccino please." I mumbled.

"Uh, can we get two large Caramel Frappuccinos please?" He asked the cashier.

"Anything else?" She questioned.

"You want anything else?" Minho nudged me shoulder.

"No, I'm good." I smiled.

"Can we get two cheesecakes also?" He asked.

"Of course! And your total will be $17.34" the cashier smiled her giggle making people stare at her weird she used her index finger to curl the tips of her hair.

Minho gave the cashier the money and led me to a table.

"So, is there anything special happening right now?" He asked making small conversation.

"No, nothing much is happening what about you?" I questioned.

"One of my best friend's coming back from Malaysia." He replied.

"Oh! Nice! You know my childhood friend lives in Malaysia." I smiled.

"Really?" He asked amused.

"Yeah, his name is Jisung, Han Jisung." I stated.

"You know Jisung?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, me Chaebin and him were always together he was our best friend before he moved to Malaysia after middle school."

"Oh, that's sad." He said pursing his lips.

"Yeah, but I hope he's doing fine. I would love to see him sometime."

"He's moving back to Korea you know." Minho smiled upon seeing my face light up.

"Really? Permanently? So that means we can see out best friend again?" I shouted.

"We?" He laughed at the attention people were giving me.

"Yeah, me and Chaebin, well Jisung's technically Chaebin's best friend they were already friends before then Chaebin introduced me to him and yeah." I rambled.

"Oh, Chaebin? Why does that name sound so familiar?" Minho questioned himself.

"Chaebin? Lee Chaebin?" I asked.

"Yeah, Chaebin.." He nodded.

"Lee Chaebin." He repeated.

"Oh! Chaebin! I used to date her best friend, that's why her name sounds so familiar."

"You what?" I choked.

"Her best friend, I think her name was Yuna, Kim Yuna." He stated.

"Yuna? You mean the one that moved away?" I asked.

"Yeah, that one, she was my first love." He replied before going silent.

"Oh." I said going quiet.

There it was, awkward silence, something I hated the most, I wanted to speak but my words were stuck in my throat unable to speak.

First love? Does he always say first love when he's dating someone? Remember Jae Yi don't get to attached, he's only playing with your heart, that's what play boys do.

End of Chapter Five