Chapter Sixteen

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Jae Yi the chicken and pizza are here!" Chaebin shouted setting the chicken and pizza on the coffee table.

~

"Thanks for staying over Minho." I said nuzzling my head on his chests.

"No problem, it was pretty fun considering we got first class seats to dumb and dumber baking over there." He laughed playing with my hair.

We were laying on my bed with my head lying on his chest and he was holding my waist with one hand and the other was playing with my hands.

"I have to go Jae Yi, Chan's gonna yell at me for coming home late." He snickered, "I feel like his child."

"I'll walk you out." I smiled.

We headed out of my room to see Chaebin, Hyunjin and Felix sprawled on the sofa the tv was still playing and there was a plate full of brownies and a half eaten cake on the coffee table along with left over chicken and pizza.

"I'm heading out guys, see you tomorrow." Minho said putting his shoes on.

"Wait, you can't go out there's a storm, it's not gonna stop until tomorrow, all schools are closed and they're closing down the streets, I think you're gonna have to stay for a night." Chaebin said glancing at us, the two boys next to her slowly turning there attention to us too.

"Well he can stay over our place." Felix spoke.

"Actually, there's a gas leak in our apartment, the repairers are coming in a couple days I guess since all roads are closed." Hyunjin added. "That's why I can here earlier."

"I call sleeping on the couch!" Felix yelled making Hyunjin groan.

"Then I guess I get the floor." Hyunjin grumbled making a face.

"We have a couple air mattress that you guys could sleep on, it only fits one person though." Chaebin said going over to the closet getting the air mattress out.

"Ooh! I call sleeping on that then!" Hyunjin beamed.

"Sorry Minho, you're gonna have to sleep on the floor." Hyunjin said setting up the air mattress.

"Or he can sleep on Jae Yi's bed." Chaebin said with a mischievous smile.

I widen my eyes and slapped her arm.

"You can sleep on my bed and I can sleep on Chaebin's bed." I said out loud.

"That's not fair, why wasn't that a choice for us?" Felix asked.

I rolled my eyes walking to the storage closest to grab Hyunjin and Felix pillows and blankets.

"Might as well grab some for yourself too, I have bad sleeping habits." Chaebin snickered.

I groaned and walked over to the couch grabbing the plate full of brownies and walked back to my room Minho following right after.

"So I assume you're sleeping here instead of Chaebin's room?" Minho asked from the door way.

I nodded and stuffed the brownies in my face enjoying the bits of chocolate in the brownie.

"This needs some milk." I huffed walking out of the room to grab some milk deciding to stay there for a little bit. In the living room was my three dorky best friends and my dorky boyfriend playing a game of charades.