Chapter Forty Nine

Enjoy~

Hyunjin's pov

"I'll go." Minho offered standing up.

"No! I'll go with her." I shouted catching them by surprise.

"I'd rather have Minho go with me." She mumbled leaving the apartment.

"How bad did you hurt her to have her want me to go instead?" Minho asked slipping on his shoes following after Chaebin.

I clenched my jaws licking my lip.

"I guess I'm single again." I lightly laughed but the tears in my eyes indicated that I was sad and upset.

"What did you do to my little sister Hyunjin?" Chan asked.

"I was acting like dick and she was being so nice to me and I-i just I don't know guys, the next thing I know she broke up with me because I was acting like such a jerk to her." I cried.

"Look, she's still probably head over heels for you, just find out a way to make her yours again." Chan said wincing as he raised his injured leg up a bit to move it.

"Anyways, we should get going she's probably crying her eyes off at Minho on the bus." Jae Yi mumbled getting her keys.

"You're okay alone right Chan?" Jae Yi asked.

"Yes, I'll be fine just go." He reassured. We quickly threw our shoes on and rushed to the car.

~

Chaebin's pov

"Oh shoot, I forgot my keys at your place." I mumbled mentally face palming myself.

"Where'd you leave it?"

"The coffee table, I don't have my phone either so I can't call Jae Yi to grab it for me." I sighed.

"Here, just use mine." Minho offered taking his phone out from his pocket only to feel a old melted piece of gum he forgot he stuck in there. He patted himself frantically looking for his phone.

"I don't have my phone either." I heavily sighed.

"Looks like we're gonna have to go back." I said turning my heels heading back to the apartment complex Minho walking closely behind.

"You know, you don't have to act like you're fine when it's pretty obvious that you aren't." Minho spoke causing me to stop.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it is Chaebin." He lightly laughed.

"You know what, that's rude." I scoffed playfully punching his shoulder.

"Ouch, you hit hard Chae." He winced rubbing the spot I hit him."

"Yes sir." I replied.

We arrived to Minho and Chan's shared apartment, he reached for his keys realizing that it was also inside the apartment.

"My keys are inside." He awkwardly laughed.

I rolled my eyes knocking on the front door hoping that Chan could hear. A few minutes later Chan opened the door in confusion.

"You guys are back?" He asked.

"I forgot my phone and keys." I went inside and walked the coffee table quickly grabbed my keys and phone wanting to leave the apartment but a strong grip stopped me from leaving.

"Chaebin, please lets sort this out."

It was Hyunjin's voice, his voice sounded shaky as tears formed his eyes.

~

End of Chapter Forty Nine