Chapter Thirteen

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Uh, do you remember what she was wearing Jaeyoon?" I asked the little boy who was holding my hand while holding Minho's too with his other unoccupied hand.

"She was wearing a white shirt with holes in her pants." The little boys said.

"With hole in her pants?" I mumbled confused.

"Ripped jeans, smart one." Minho scoffed chuckling soon after.

"Wha- I knew that, it was just a weird way of saying ripped jeans." I said taken aback from his words.

He looked at Jaeyoon who looked back at him and they both shook their head simultaneously.

"Wha-what was that? Are you two working together or something? Why'd you guys shake your heads when you looked at each other?"

"It's nothing noona." Jayoon laughed.

"Don't make fun of me." I pouted.

Minho patted my head while pinching my cheeks. "Don't be a pouty baby." He said in a baby voice.

I swat his hand away from my cheeks and walked over to Jaeyoon.

"Minho is no fun, let's run away from him." I whispered in his ear while Minho was eyeing us weirdly talking on the phone with the police.

Jaeyoon nodded his head a laugh erupting his mouth.

"Ready?" I said looking at him.

He nodded the smile never leaving his face.

"Let's go!" I said and immediately Jaeyoon ran, I couldn't run as Minho's arms wrapped around my waist."

"You should've whispered quieter babe." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh no Jaeyoon! Minho got me! Come save me!" I yelled, he was still laughing but running towards us at the same time.

He came running back to me and grabbed my hands and started pulling me away from Minho, a laugh came from me and Minho and finally he decided to let me go.

We all ended up laughing and in no time the police showed up.

"Aw, aunty Jae Yi and uncle Minho have to go now?" Jaeyoon frowned.

The two police men looked at each other then at us.

"U-uh, yeah, sorry Jaeyoon uncle and aunty have to go." I said to him.

"B-but, you promised me that you'll help me find my aunty." He said in the verge of tears.

"We did, but there are two police men who could help you now." I said looking at the officers.

"But, I want aunty and uncle to help me not them." He pouted, tears falling out.

I crouched down next to Jaeyoon not knowing what to say to him when Minho came up to talk to him.

"We'll help you find your aunty, okay? I promise."

"You pinky promise?" Jaeyoon said the tears coming to a stop.

"I pinky promise." He said intertwining his pinky with Jaeyoon's.

"Let's just stay at the park while the police officers try to go find his aunt, yeah?"

I nodded and went to go talk to the officers who agreed to find her themselves and went off, Minho and Jaeyoon were already making there way to the park.

"Aunty Jae Yi is so slow." I heard Minho say to Jaeyoon. The little boy next to him laughed and nodded agreeing with him.

"Aunty Jae Yi is so slow like a turtle." Jaeyoon blurted laughing once again.

I rolled my eyes at the two boys and a small laugh left my mouth.

This date turned longer then I thought.

~

End of Chapter Thirteen