Chapter Thirty Four

Enjoy :,)

Jae Yi's pov

"Get up, its time for school." Chaebin said shaking me up.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I'll get up." I said brushing her off.

"Lee Jae Yi, get your ass up!" She said jumping into my bed colliding with me.

"Okay, I'm up!" I said sitting up.

"Okay good, breakfast is on the kitchen table, I'm leaving a little early because I'm going with Hyunjin and Jisung, Felix is staying home again."

"Hmm, sure okay I'll eat breakfast and you're leaving early got it." I said getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm going now Jae!" She shouted leaving the apartment Hyunjin and Jisung's voice loud enough for me to hear.

~

"You're finally at school two minutes early before class starts." Jisung whispered to me.

"Shut up Jisung." I shot at him.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed I see." He snickered as I groaned at him.

The class bells rung indicating that the class was done.

"Why are you so cranky today Jae Yi?" Jisung asked, he got interrupted by a girl bumping her shoulder with mine causing me to fall.

"Watch where you're going loser." She laughed, the person next to her smirking.

Jisung helped me up and looked at the girl who bumped into my shoulder and the boy who smirked at me.

"Oh, Minho, is this your new girlfriend?" Jisung asked gritting his teeth.

"Hmm..." He hummed as an answer, he walked away with her hand in hand.

A pang of jealousy struck in me, my mood turning worse.

"That's the second time this happened Jisung." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Is that why you're so cranky today? Just a little bump into the shoulder." He shrugged.

"That girl who bumped my shoulder stole my text book when she was gonna give back to me, but she asked me if I was Minho's ex or something, when I nodded she proceeded to walk away with my text book. She was lucky I didn't snatch her raggedy wig off her dry scalp right there and then." I muttered annoyed.

"Why didn't you? I would've enjoyed seeing that to be honest." Jisung snickered.

"I would've, if I picked up my stuff on the floor quicker, and if class didn't start in two minutes." I said walking towards my second class.

"Well stop looking so cranky Jae, she doesn't deserve to control your emotions, especially if you just met her okay?" Jisung said dropping me off class.

"The next time I see you, you better be in a good mood or no more free food from me, got it?" He said. I nodded my head before we walked to his second class.

~

"I said you better be in a good mood, not be in a worse mood." Jisung said handing me a drink.

"I can't help it when in almost all my classes I see those two love birds talking to each other like they're made for each other." I scoffed.

"Lee Jae Yi." Jisung gasped.

"You're not over him yet." Chaebin interrupted.

"Surprise." I said in a monotone.

"Well why did you reject Minho so many times? You had your chance Jae Yi, now his face is all over the new girls face." Chan snickered.

"What else was I supposed to do when I was upset, you guys know how stubborn I am." I pouted.

"Who is the new girl anyway?" Miyoung asked joining our conversation.

"Yeah, she's a whole ass witch, ugly and manipulative and surprisingly disgusting hair." Seoyeon said making us laugh.

"Who's a witch?" Minho asked our laughter quieting down.

"Nobody." Chan answered clearing his throat.

"Anyways, I want you guys to meet my new girlfriend Yuna, Kim Yuna." Minho said grabbing her by her waist, kissing her forehead her eyes crinkling into crescent moons a laugh coming from her mouth.

My heart broke by seeing them being lovey dovey in front of me.

"Wait! The Kim Yuna you said was your first love?" Chaebin stood up crossing her arms. "My old best friend KimYuna?

"Yep." He smirked glancing at me.

"Hi guys! I hope we can all be great friends." She smiled.

~

End of Chapter Thirty Four