Chapter Twenty Eight

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"You really think he likes me?" Chaebin laughed at Hyunjin who seemed to go a little pink.

"I mean yeah, he's always so close to you, you two seem like a couple." He mumbled.

"We've been friends for a long time Hyunjin it's natural to think that, and trust me he doesn't like me." She assured.

"Are you guys talking about Jisung?" I asked catching their attention.

"Yeah." He muttered.

"Jisung's naturally flirty, don't worry about it too much. You still have your shot Hyunjin." I winked at him causing him to turn pink again.

"Anyways, I called Jisung and the girls so we can hang out today." Chaebin said walking over to the sofa putting on a random movie.

"Where's Felix?" I asked.

"He's sick, we should probably stay in tonight." Hyunjin said. We agreed and went over to Hyunjin and Felix's shared apartment.

"Oi Felix!" Chaebin called out walking to his room.

There was a faint "I'm here too!" Heard from Jisung as Chaebin's laugh was heard.

"So you and Chae huh?" I teased.

"What about us?" He mumbled shyly.

"Oh nothing, just seems like you two have a thing going on." I laughed.

"Nothing's going on, just close friendship you know? Just like old times." He said walking over to the his kitchen grabbing some food.

"Whatever you say Hyunjin." I teased once again.

Chaebin's pov

"Hey, Felix." I said walking into his room catching his attention, his room was a mess, tissues all over the place untouched soup in his desk next to his bed, pillows on the ground.

"Chae!" He shouted surprised, his voice nasally.

"I've been so lonely lately, Hyunjin's too greedy with you." He pouted. I walked over to him and he scooted over a bit making space for me to sit.

"I might get sick but I'm gonna risk it." I mumbled sitting next to him.

"Just for me?" Felix beamed.

"Just for you and Jisung, because I saw him first on the sofa." I laughed.

"How's things been going lately? It really has seemed like we haven't been talking." I smile to him.

He sat up and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I feel dead and so tired, so, the usual." He said making me laugh.

"Don't make the mood so dark Felix." I nudged.

"Kidding, I've been doing well, how has my favorite person been?" He smiled.

"Oh? I'm your favorite?" I asked shocked.

"Nope, just trying to lighten the mood." He laughed. I smacked his shoulder and he winced.

"Ow, Chae." He pouted.

"Ow, Chae." I mocked with a face.

"Okay, I'm sorry, you're my favorite person." He chuckled.

"I know." I muttered, laughing as well. Soon after everyone came in Felix's room except Jisung who was now sleeping in his room.

"We're making a fort!?" Felix asked coughing after from shouting too loud.

"We're making a fort while you're staying in bed Felix." I said getting up to help them build a fort.

"Can someone at least keep me company?" He mumbled.

"I can." Seoyeon said soon walking towards Felix.

~

End of Chapter Twenty Eight