Chapter Eighteen

Enjoy~

Chaebin's pov

"Thanks for coming over and sorry for bothering you, but in all seriousness, it wasn't my fault, nobody told you to put in all those scary movies so don't blame me." I said looking at the confused boy.

"I didn't even say anything." He laughed.

"Yeah but I can see it in your face that you're annoyed." I pouted.

"I'm just tired," he said a yawn following right after. "I'm honestly surprised that you woke Hyunjin up since he's such a deep sleeper." Felix said pointing to the boy who was dead asleep on the sofa cuddled up into a little ball, a blanket wrapped around him.

"Once again, I'm sorry for waking you up too, I just wanted to wake Hyunjin up since that idiot put on all the scary movies I wanted to bother him, besides you guys weren't supposed to stay in you apartment for longer then and hour or two, I basically saved you two." I huffed.

"It's fine and thanks for reminding me." He assured plopping himself on the air mattress as I plopped myself on the other air mattress.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep on the bigger air mattress?" I asked.

I heard a faint "no" and a few other words leaving his mouth that turned into mumbles and I went to go turn off the lights knowing that the boy fell asleep.

"Why's he so cute." I mumbled to myself before turning the lights off. I had my phone be the only light source to guide me back to the air mattress.

"Who's cute?"

His voice caused a small scream leave my mouth.

"Shhhh, it's just me." He calmly said and immediate I went quiet.

"What the hell Hyunjin, you scared the living shit out of me, why aren't you sleeping on the couch?" I whisper yelled.

"It's too small." He simply answered, his grip on my waist not getting loose anytime soon.

"Well then I'm gonna go sleep on the couch then." I said trying to get out of his grip only to have him grip my waist a little tighter.

"Stay a while with me." He said sounding a bit slurred.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Just stay a little longer." He said, very faintly but I was close enough to him to understand what he said.

I stayed in his embrace, letting myself get comfortable in his arms."

"Remember when we were younger and we would have sleepovers ever week? My mom loved you, she still does. Every time I call her asks about you. It's like she loves you more than me." Hyunjin snickered before going quiet.

"Tell your mom I said hi the next time you call her." I smiled. "Tell her to make some dumplings too, she makes the best."

"I miss this. I miss you Chaebin." He murmured sighing before it went quiet again.

I woke up seeing Jae Yi and Felix on the couch watching tv while they both were looking on something on Felix's phone.

"What are you guys looking at?" I said rubbing my eyes and getting out of Hyunjin's grip walking over to them to see what they were looking at.

"Lee Felix did you take a picture of me and Hyunjin while we were sleeping?" I gasped.

"I learned from the best." He laughed referring to me.

"I didn't teach it to you to take pictures of me." I said frowning.

"Hey, you should wake up Hyunjin then get ready for school." Jae Yi said going to the kitchen.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked.

"I'm gonna make breakfast." She replied.

"What about you Felix?" I asked the boy.

"Sorry Chae, I'm gonna go help Jae Yi, good luck though, it usually takes a while to wake Hyunjin up." He said running to the kitchen.

I puffed out my cheeks and walked back to the mattress and tried to wake Hyunjin up, it took a solid three minutes to make him move and another three minutes to take him out of bed.

I got dressed and ate breakfast before heading out with Jae Yi, Hyunjin and Felix.

"Hey, isn't Jisung coming back today?" I asked out if the blue wating to the bus to come.

"Isn't Miyoung and Seoyeon coming to our school too?" Jae Yi added. 

"Yeah, I heard they were the new students." Felix answered slipping his shoes on.

"Hurry guys before we're late." Jae Yi said opening up the door walking out along with Felix.

~

End of Chapter Eighteen