Chapter Two

~Enjoy

Jae Yi's pov

"Hurry your ass up, we're gonna be late." I said pulling Chaebin's arm walking out of the front door.

"But it's our movie night Jae Yi." She replied.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but it's not like we're gonna spend all night with them." I stated.

"Oh! Hyunjin's gonna be there too." I mumbled knowing that she had a massive crush on him.

"You act like that's gonna change my mind."

"Oh shut up I know it changed your mind joe hurry up. Besides this is your chance to make a new friend, you're always complaining about not having enough friends."

"That doesn't mean I want to make any."

I rolled my eyes at her dragging her inside.

"Oh! You acually came!" Hyunjin smiles his two dimples showing.

"Yeah, convincing Chaebin was harder then I thought." I laughed dryly glaring at her.

"She made fun of me for complaing about the lack of friends I have." She glared back.

"Aww don't be sad, we all make fun of you for that." Hyunjin teased patting her head like a little puppy.

"I will rip your pretty little earring off your ears if you don't take your hand off." She said in a equally teasing voice.

"Yikes. What's up your ass Chae."

"She's just upset that we won't be having our movie night tonight."

"Yeah, and I've been waiting forever watch Frozen 2." She huffed crossing her arms together.

"Okay loser, you can watch that anytime you want." Hyunjin snickered Chaebin glaring at him. 

"Anyways, this is my friend Felix." Hyunjin said wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Hey, i'm Felix, well, I mean you guys already know that but, um, yeah, it's nice to meet you guys." He coughed awkwardly.

"I'm Chaebin." She smiled at him.

"And I'm Jae Yi." I lightly laughed at his awkwardness. 

"Um, anyways, are you," he pointed at Chaebin "and him" he then pointed at Hyunjin "dating?"

Hyunjin's eyes went wide as an unreadable expression took over his face. "What? No, no, no, I would never, she's my best friend. We're just best friends." He said.

"Shut up loser, he gets it we're not a couple." She rolled her eyes at him being dramatic Mx

"Yeah, yeah, whatever nerd." He ruffed her hair smiling.

"Anyway, since i'm new here can you show me around?" He asked Caebin with a shy smile.

"Yeah, of course."

~

End of Chapter Two