Chapter Thirty Nine

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Oh, you guys are here too?" Yuna's voice was heard throughout the cafe.

"Ah, yeah, we're here too." Jisung muttered gritting his teeth.

"Since we're all here let's all hang out." Yuna smiled, Minho smiling back at her.

"Hyunjin, can I try some of your drink?" Yuna asked, oh how bold of her.

"Actually, I wanna drink some too." Chaebin said taking her boyfriends drink before Yuna could get ahold of it.

"Hey, I'll just buy you one Yuna, don't worry." Minho said to his pouting girlfriend.

"Ugh, disgusting." I murmured to Chan.

He threw a light chuckle as a reply.

"Don't laugh at me." I huffed at Chan who started laughing even harder.

"Quit it Chan." I mumbled glaring at him.

"Okay, okay, sorry." He said his laughter dying down.

"Now I want a drink." I huffed annoyed that I didn't order myself a drink beforehand.

"I'll buy you one." Chan offered standing up from his seat.

"Really Chan? You're the best!" I said walking over to the cashier Chan following after a smile blooming on his face at my childish behavior.

~

"So, what brings you guys here?" I asked Yuna as she was sipping on her taro flavored boba tea.

"Oh, you know, just wanted to check out the cafe and stuff." She murmured chewing on her tapioca pearls obnoxiously making me cringe.

"Really? That's all? Nothing else?" Miyoung questioned.

"Yeah, oh and the drinks as well, I've heard so much things about them." She said showing a small smile.

"Or the fact that she was following us." Chan mumbled loud enough for only him to hear, but he was close enough to me so I heard too.

"Hey," I smacked his shoulder, "that's rude." I laughed.

"Whoops?" He shrugged.

"I'll be back guys, I need to use the restroom." Yuna said walking over to the bathroom.

"Hey, can you guys stop being so mean to her? She really wants to be friends with you guys." Minho said in a hushed tone.

"Well she shouldn't have bumped my shoulders twice in a day and steal my textbook then." I replied back.

"She only does that to irrelevant people, like you." He spat out, a pang struck throughout my body feeling numb.

"Oh." I mumbled packing my stuff in my bag wanting to leave so I don't have to deal with his bullshit.

"Hey, where you going?" Chan said trying to stop me.

"Home." I muttered ignoring all the stares strangers gave me.

"I'll take you, it's getting darker and I don't want you to take the bus." Chan said proceeding to pick up his things.

"Thank you Chan." I said before walking out the cafe.

~

Chaebin's pov

"Could've kept your mouth shut Minho." Jisung called out the boy.

"She could've done the same." He scoffed butthurt that his friend was blaming him.

"Yuna just wants to be your guys' friend, is that really hard to ask for?" He mumbled.

"Maybe, if her personality wasn't so trash." I mumbled Minho glaring at me.

"You know your boyfriend over there is pretty trash too." Minho fought back immediately losing.

"Don't be salty because we don't accept your girlfriend." I snapped, done with all the stuff he was saying.

"Why don't you go to your other friends and see if they accept her as well, because with her attitude I doubt they would." Hyunjin scoffed helping me pack my stuff.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Seoyeon said done with the bullshit that Minho was spitting out.

"Yeah, me too." Felix announced leaving the cafe Miyoung following after.

"Things didn't have to be like this Minho, you could've done things right." Jisung said the last one out of the cafe.

Minho knew he fucked up, but there was nothing he could do to fix it.

~

End of Chapter Thirty Nine

(A/N) ~ I'm honestly so happy my story has a lot of reads, y'all are honestly the best :,)
Also, if you haven't checked my other story out yet, you should ;)

AHeM *cough* *cough*