Chapter Fifteen

(This is more of Hyunjin and Chaebin chapter)

Enjoy~

Chaebin's pov
"Jae Yi and Minho have been gone for a long time don't you think Felix?" I asked the half awakened boy sitting next to me.

"What? Yeah, sure we can make some brownies."

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Wait, what?" He said sitting up.

"Nothing never mind, but brownies do sound good right now." I smiled.

"Ooh! Can we make some? It could be just me and you." He beamed.

"And Hyunjin!" A voice added.

"And Hyunjin I guess." Felix shrugged.

"Wait, what are we doing again." He asked going to take his shoe off

"Just leave your shoes on and grab your jacket we're going to the store." I said to him.

"But I just took my shoes off." He whined.

~

"So," Felix nudged my shoulder, "you, and Hyunjin." He nudged again making me laugh.

"What about us?" I asked.

"I don't know you tell me, what about you guys?" We smirked.

"Well, I don't know, after the incident with him we just stopped talking unless it was small talk which was not much. I don't know it just doesn't feel the same anymore."

"That's stupid, be the bigger person here Chaebin, and so what if he likes someone else, you have me and Jae Yi to support you." He reassured.

"I'm just embarrassed if anything, he knew how I felt about him and let me make a fool out of myself. Hyunjin was my best friend before any of this happened and it all crumbled because of this."

"This wouldn't have happened if Hyunjin admits he likes you." Felix snickered.

"Quit lecturing me every time I hang out with you." I said smacking his shoulder. He laughed and walked over to the baking aisle while I was walking beside him.

"Okay, so we got the brownie mix and a cake mix, which one should we get?" He asked debating between the two.

"Just get both of them." I shrugged, a few seconds later Hyunjin was walking towards us with a handful of snacks in his arms.

"Are you guys ready to go?" He asked struggling to hold the snacks.

"Yeah, let's go." Felix nodded.

We were about to leave when a bag of chips from Hyunjin's pile of snacks fell on the floor.

"Can you pick that up Felix?" He asked a pout forming on him lips.

"Sorry my arms are full, Chaebin can you get it for him?" Felix said a smug smile plastered on his face.

I scoffed and picked up the bag of chips, I rolled my eyes and grabbed a few bags from Hyunjin's arms.

"Thanks Chae." Hyunjin huffed.

"It was sad watching you struggle." I mumbled making Felix laugh, a small smile made its way on Hyunjin's lips unknowingly.

~

"Okay! I call making the brownies!" Felix yelled walking into my shared apartment and over to the kitchen.

"I'll make the cake!" I said in sync with Hyunjin as we both laughed afterwards.

"You can make the cake I'll just watch, it'll be interesting watching you boys bake for the first time." I snickered.

"Ooh! It could be a baking contest! Chaebin can be the judge." Felix suggested.

"You're on Felix." Hyunjin laughed.

"Alright! You both have an hour to make the two desserts, you two may start." We laughed my our stupidity and they began.

"If any of you need help I'm always here." I said to the boys making them nod.

~

A few minutes passed and the boys were already mixing the brownie and cake batter making a huge mess in the kitchen.

A laugh made its way in my mouth as I saw the two struggling to mix the batters, a few seconds later the door opened showing Jae Yi and Minho.

They walked over to the kitchen having a confused expression on their faces.

"It's a bake off." I whispered to them making them nod.

"Minho's staying over for dinner." She said making me nod too.

"Hey, I need help Chaebin." Hyunjin pouted.

"What do you need help with? You're doing fine." I asked confused.

"I need you to help me put the batter in the pan."

"Ask Felix then." I said focusing my attention on my phone.

"Come on Chaebin, you said if either of us needed help you'll help, and besides Felix's in the living room with the two love birds."

"Poor Felix, he's third wheeling the love birds, I should go over with him." I said making him scoff.

"Do you like Felix or something?"

I looked at him in surprise. "I don't like Felix, he's just my best friend." I huffed.

"Okay, whatever you say Chaebin." He teased.

"I don't like him." I whined.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry, can you help me now?" He laughed.

I turned my phone off and put it down, I walked over to him and he held the bowl over the pan I helped him pour the cake batter in the pan making sure to get as much as the batter out of the bowl.

I was too distracted to notice Hyunjin sticking his finger in the batter and putting it on my nose.

"Hwang Hyunjin!" I said shocked then laughed afterward causing him to laugh too, while he was distracted I stuck my finger in the batter and put it on his cheek, a gasp left his mouth a laugh following right after.

"Let's get cleaned up and hang around for a bit, I missed hanging out with you." He said showing a light smile.

"I do too." I smiled back.

~

End of Chapter Fifteen