Chapter Twenty One

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Guys, I might cry." A voice interrupted, the room loud room suddenly becoming quiet.

"Chaebin, it's not that serious." I rolled my eyes at her laughing.

"Wha- it looks dark in there, you know I hate the dark." She pouted.

"Quit being dramatic nothing's gonna pop out at you." I said waiting for the instructor to come in and tell us the directions.

"Welcome to the escape room! Since you guys are going to be two groups of four I'm going to tell you the instructions as a whole. But first, do you guys want the regular or advanced escape room?"

"Regular!" We all shouted at once.

"Great! Since you all chose regular it's just going to be one room full of different clues. Both teams will be competing and the first team to get out of the room first wins. You guys have and hour and a half to escape!" The instructor concluded.

"Okay! Group one please step forward, I'll take you there first."

I stood up along with Minho, Chan and Felix. We followed the instructor to the dark room and he handed us a a few materials.

"Good luck and have fun guys." He said before leaving to room.

"When can we start?" A deep voice asked.

"When he says we can over the speaker." I answered. A few minutes passed and the instructor rom earlier was heard over the loud speaker.

"Both groups are in the room now, you may start, good luck to both groups and don't forget to have fun!"

As soon as we heard him we all started looking for clues, the room was lit dimly and there was no light switch seen.

"The lightly dimmed room really's gonna bother me." Chan mumbled under his breath.

"Someone should look where the light switch is and maybe there might be a clue there." I suggested, and Chan went to go do what what was asked.

After a decent amount of searching for clues we all sat down of the table confused with our given clues.

"Is that all the clues in the room?" Minho asked which the instructor answered right away from the loud speaker.

"Yep, that's all there is in the room, you guys have 25 minutes left, good luck!"

"Let's all spread the clues out on the desk and see if we can find anything." Felix said, we all gathered the clues and put them on the table.

~

We were down to our last set of clues and were all equally confused.

"Journey to the west?" Felix read to himself confused.

"Everywhere around the world is beautiful." Chan repeated to himself.

"Jump on in and enjoy the ride?" I looked at the clues my eyebrows knitting together.

"Ulsan is a place to travel sometime." Minho trailed reading the last clue.

"What does this mean?" I said to myself ruffling my hair frustrated.

"15 minutes left." The loud speaker went off.

After what seemed like forever Minho clapped his hands a smile plastering on his face.

"I think I got it!" He grinned staring at the clues.

"Are you gonna tell us or?" Felix trailed.