Chapter Fifty Seven

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Okay! Is everybody in there teams?" Minho asked to which everyone nodded at him. It was me, Minho, Miyoung, Felix, and Hyunjin against Chan, Chaebin, Jisung, Seoyeon.

"Alright which team starts first?"

"Mine! I mean ours!" Chan stood up raising his hand.

Chan picked up his bowling ball and walked over to the lane, the ball swiftly rolled towards the bowling pins knocking all them down. We  cheered loud for him as he sat back down at his seat having a shy grin on his face.

"It's my turn next, let me show you how it's done." Minho smirked standing up. He held his bowling ball and calmly walked to the bowling lane and gently rolled the ball with enough force for it to hit the pins but the ball didn't hit the pins, instead it went in the gutter.

"It's okay! You still have another chance." I smiled at Minho who smiled back.

"Who's next? Me?" I asked.

I went up and grabbed my bowling ball. I walked over the lane rolled the ball.

"And, it went in the gutter. That's okay I can teach you." Chan said walking towards me.

I got my ball again and walked over to him.

"When you throw the ball make sure to not twist your wrist, that can injure it," he went beside me and grabbed my arm holding it out. "You want to swing it in front of you a bit before swinging it back and letting it go okay?" He smiled.

"Y-yeah, ahem. I mean yeah." I coughed staring at his face which was inches away from mine.

"Also when you let it go make sure you bend down just a bit so your ball will be closer to the floor." He said letting go of my arm.

I nodded and followed his steps. Swing a little in front before swinging back a bend down a bit and let go.

"I did it!" I beamed hugging Chan jumping out of excitement.

"Thank you so much." I smiled not letting go of the hug.

"Yep. No problem." He said patting my back.

~

"It's fine that you didn't win, at least we had fun." I said trying to cheer Minho up.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Do you wanna go to the arcade?" I asked him, Minho's face beamed up as he laced his fingers with mine pulling me over to the arcade.

"What do you wanna play first? Pac-Man? Ooh, do you wanna race on the cars?" Minho asked dragging me to all the things he usually plays at the arcade.

"Let's race on the cars and the loser has to pay for ice cream, deal?" I asked taking my hands off of Minho's grip holding it out to him, missing the warmth of his hands already.

"Deal."

~

"That's not fair, you purposely lost." I mumbled crossing my arms.