Chapter Forty Six

Enjoy~

Chaebin's pov

"Hey Chan!" I waved at him from his couch. 

"Oh, hey Chae?" He replied confused. "Where's Jae Yi?"

"One of her professors assigned her another project, so I had to come watch you." I answered.

"What about Hyunjin? Where's he?" He mumbled scrunching his brows together setting himself next to me on the sofa.

"Home probably, I don't really know." I trailed turning my attention back to the tv.

"Huh, did something happen to you two? I mean usually-"

"We got into a fight." I answered interrupting him before he could finish off what he was saying cringing at the way my voice squeaked.

"What? You and Hyunjin? Fought?" He asked wide eyed his mouth going agape.

"Yesterday I found out that he's going aboard to study more about his major, I didn't think about it much and I was obviously happy for him since he's always been talking about studying aboard, but then," I paused tears starting to brim my eyes, "he mentioned about breaking up since he knew that I wasn't a big fan of long distance relationships." I stated puffing out my cheeks my voice wavering a bit.

"Did you guys at least talk to each other about it after he brought it up?" Chan asked.

"No, I left after he explained why it would be better for the both of us." I said my voice cracking while a small stream of tears were rolling down my face.

"It just seems like he's listing all the reasons we should break up in general instead of 'because I'm leaving to study aboard'." I quoted from Hyunjin.

"Maybe he's worried, you know, since you told him before that you didn't like long distance relationships he was probably getting prepared for it." Chan replied pulling away from the hug having a look of pity.

"Prepared for what Chan? For me to break up with him instead?" I mumbled.

He nodded slowly, "I know Hyunjin, we've been friends for a long time. He overthinks situations and can't think straight especially if it's people that make a big impact in his life." Chan trailed looking at me. "Hence your little situation with him right now, he only thinks it's better for you two to split because he thinks it's what you want." He added.

"But it's not Chan, it's not what I want at all, I don't care how far away we are from each other, as long as I get to hear his comforting voice and see his dorky self I'll be perfectly fine." I muttered throwing my face on Chan's shoulder again resting my head there until the front door opened.

"I forgot my- woah what are you guys doing?" Minho's voice echoed throughout the living room both mine and Chan's heads turn to look at the extra voice in the room.

"Nothing, just leave please."I sniffed turning my attention back to the tv screen.

"What did you do Chan?" Minho asked walking over to us setting himself on the other side of me.

"Me? Wha- why do you think I did something wrong?"

"It's nothing Minho, you don't need to worry about me." I answered not caring that he sat next to even though I hated his guts.

"Hey, are you crying? Hey, no, I'm sorry, no please don't start crying even more." Minho cringed at himself as he tried to make my tears stop.

"I don't know what Hyunjin did but I'll beat him up for you if it'll make you happy." He mumbled hesitating wether he should pull me into a hug or not deciding not to to make things less awkward.

"No, no, it's fine. Don't worry about me." I sniffed.

~

End of Chapter Forty Six